Sign in to follow this  
rickv1957

More snow in Mo

rickv1957

Thats all we need ,More snow!! B) Rick

rmaynard

They are calling for another 8 to 12" here in MD by end of day Tuesday. :party:

But I guess with 50+ horses in the barn, you have something there that you can use to move a little snow, hmm? B)

Bob

rickv1957

Bob,better feed them some oats, B) Rick

rwilson

its a good thing you dont have to shovel up after them Rick! :party: I'd be afraid to see what kind of mess them D's would make. B) :clap:

Brrly1

Rick, well believe it or not we are suppose to get 5"-8". Gonna cross thru the back lots( over the hills and thru the woods) to get to the daughter's house the heck with traveling thru the streets. Its just not safe anymore you can almost get run over and left for dead (people just don't care) I was highly reflective safety vest on(bright green), bright orange hat and still get run over. Anyways I am gonna get some more seat time and when you are laid off fo the winter thats always good. It must be nice to be an operator and still working. Your a Lucky Man. Have a Great day. Enjoy the snow! See Ya, Bye Burly

B)

rickv1957

Be careful John! B) ,some people just cant drive!! :party: ,Rick

Confused99

We are getting snow up here. 2-3" on the ground right now and another 3-4" during the day with another 2" tonight. I thought about getting the 520 out this morning but thought I would let it build up a little B)

Jason

stevasaurus

Yep, here is the next storm comming through. Forcasting 8-12" in the Chicago area. :party: That will slow things down. Going to go out in a minute and change the oil and check the rear end on the 857. B) Need to make a store run for milk and T-paper. B) Looks like much seat time tomorrow.

Man, I can't believe this is forcasted to dump on the PA. MD. and DC area again. :D

Don in Ontario, I would think about a winter vacation and go south...about 500 miles. That is where the fun is at. :D:clap::hbd: B)

Suburban 550

Steve, now don't go out and break your 857. B) Have fun plowing. :party:

rickv1957

Im thinking of moving to Canada where it dont snow!!! :party:B) Rick

zieg72

Yep, here is the next storm comming through. Forcasting 8-12" in the Chicago area. :party: That will slow things down. Going to go out in a minute and change the oil and check the rear end on the 857. B) Need to make a store run for milk and T-paper. B) Looks like much seat time tomorrow.

Man, I can't believe this is forcasted to dump on the PA. MD. and DC area again. :D

Don in Ontario, I would think about a winter vacation and go south...about 500 miles. That is where the fun is at. :D:clap::hbd:B)

Yep, add the Lake Effect snow here in NW Indiana, no telling what to expect... Other than a little fun keeping the driveway clear of the expected 12-16" supposedly starting around 9pm tonight... Maybe I can get some video of my 64" blade in action. Better run and get the gas can filled...

T-Mo

Rick,

Our weather forecasters here in the St. Louis area are predicting 4 to 8 inches, with higher amounts to the north of the city. I think here, south of St. Louis, probably 3 to 5 inch range.... hopefully getting nada.