Sign in to follow this  
perry

wheres dale ?.

perry

have'nt seen dale {thirdrock}around here in awhile ?.

T-Mo

I noticed that also. He disappear a while back also and the reason then, was work and being busy. He was/is going to a marital :thumbs: so maybe that could be the reason. :thumbs:

Curmudgeon

Heck of a guy aren't I? Here a while, gone a while, here a while, gone a while, now back again.

In a nutshell. My wife and I have split up, due to the logical way of things, she's keeping the house, and thus the garage.

Took me a while to find one, and get back online, but I'm in an apartment now, no garage of course. Once the snow is gone, and the yard dries up, the first guy to come along with a few grand can get away with several tractors and a boatload of "stuff". I'm keeping all the manuals, toys, and small crap along with a couple of tractors and a select few attachments, for now at least.

The good news? I now have BROADBAND and can open the big pictures and watch the darned videos!!! LOL

Now before anyone goes "That's too bad", I could see it coming, thought about it myself several times, so when she said she was leaving me New Year's Eve morning, it was no surprise and a done deal. Just need to get the paperwork done now.

Sparky

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On gettin the Hi-Speed connection that is :thumbs: . Good to have you back Dale.

Mike............

nylyon

Dale, we're glad you're back. A lot has changed while you were gone so you got some catching up to do!

Rollerman

Dale glad to have you back on the "Square" & welcome to the hi speed world! :thumbs:

C-Series14

Welcome back Dale...

T-Mo

Dale,

I also want to welcome you back here to the Red Square. And congratulations on getting a high speed connection. It sure is nice, especially for watching these guys cool videos. :thumbs:

kpinnc

It's nice to have you back Dale.

Kevin

Curmudgeon

Thanks guys, high speed is SOMETHING! I've waited on some of the vids before, but just clicking on them and they come in, wow. LOL

I couldn't help but notice there were a LOT of posts the last couple of months. Like, DUH! So this is where your choice of title makes all the difference, I'm only reading those that catch my eye. :thumbs:

Sparky

Dang, I knew all my post shoulda been titled...{Woman looses bra...and whats the correct torque for our WH lug nuts} :thumbs: .

Mike...........