Sign in to follow this  
Crazywheelhorseman

new england meet and greet *UPDATE*

Crazywheelhorseman

Hey Everyone! i said i would update as i got the information. after talking with my friend he has agree to let his farm play host to the meet and greet. his only request was if all those coming could sign a waiver so he can't be held responsible if someone got hurt :WRS: along with this being a meet and greet and swap meet with pulls i'm also urging you to bring your land plows, tillers, and cultivators as we will also have a plow day among the meet and greet. i'm still working out the date of the meet and greet because i wont truely know till we get closer to spring. i'm thinking this maybe late april or mid may just so we don't have to worry about trucks getting stuck in a soft field. among the redsquare members coming will be some other wheel horse owners that have checked out the site but have been to timid to join. any questions just feel free to ask and when we get closer i will post the address or pm it to members on the forum. :thumbs:

:banghead: :wwp:

Crazywheelhorseman

Anyone coming and pulling that knows what they usually pull please let me know so i can be sure to have enough weight ready :thumbs: Cause we all know :banghead: 's pull the best :WRS:

wallfish

I don't remember seeing this post Wayne. It must have slipped through the "view new posts" crack. I found it because I wanted to give a bump to the get together if we are still on. Anything I can do to help out? I'm sure everyone has some cabin fever by now.

baerpath

Gonna try to get out there

We usually pull a 7000lb transfer sled, never tried a stone bolt. Gonna need some info like how much can the tractor weigh, tire sizes(all mine are on cut 26's)

but I do have spare uncut if needed, what hp

Duane