Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

snow video 1 & 2

stevasaurus

OK, we kind of all have had snow, but I can't resist working on my video skills...especially when we got hit with 6-10 inches. This is a result of the "hooby-dooby" snow dance, which I am ready to swear off, hopefully Indy and Fan getr some of this...cost me a whole bottle of

Rock & Rye. Both of these vedios are running sidewalks...cannot get better then that. In the first one the horse quit...my fault...I hit the key and turned it off. :thumbs: Please enjoy...if you guys want, I will continue the "hooby-dooby" snow dance...it seems to be working. I will not run out of Rock & Rye. :banghead:

[url=http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/stevasaurus/09snow%20movie/?action=view

d180man

Hi nice tractor and videos !! :thumbs: :banghead:

Suburban 550

Great videos, Steve. :banghead: Looks like you were really enjoying yourself. :WRS: Are you given' the 702 a rest? :thumbs:

rickv1957

Steve,great videos,looks like you were having fun!! :thumbs: Rick

stevasaurus

Got an issue with the 702...trans? Was going to do a post on it when the weather let me out there to check it out...all I know now is if I let the clutch out the motor dies slowly...in nutral...something is bogging it down. :banghead: Give me 2 days in the 20's and I will know more about it. Put the blade back on the 857 :thumbs:

Can't tell you how nice it is to have more then one horse. :WRS::wwp: :lol:

Lane Ranger

:thumbs: Steve: You are having way too much fun!

porkchop

Looking good!!

whfan74

Looking good there Steve! :thumbs: Have fun in that snow and keep sending it our way!

Thanks for posting the videos!

Indy w h

Steve your hooby doobie dance must have broke the snow loose. We got maybe 5-6" today !!

Had to put theblade on the ole 1054 in the snow. So I plowed out 10 of my better neighbors's

drives today. Had a blast keep that dance thing going !!! The 702 having some

tranny problems?? Keep on plowing snow !!!

Indy

stevasaurus

OK...you guys are starting to make me think I have some kind of knowledge :banghead: that makes it possible to forcast snow or send it to a specific location...I did forcast this snow for Indy and I have yet to hear from Fan, and I did say to watch Fri, Sat for the snow...I posted this last Sun, Mon...I also accuratly predicted the measureable snowfall for Niles, Mi. (Duke)...as well as Ill beating Mich 2 weeks before they played on Halloween. I also predicted Northwestern beating Iowa one or two weeks before it happened.

I have to confess...it is not me...I have no special powers. :WRS:

but the "hooby-dooby" snow dance and the Rock & Rye...this is where visions become truth.. :thumbs:

Suburban 550

Steve, sorry to hear about the 702. How about sendin' a little snow our way. All we keep gettin' is the nuisance one and two inch snowfalls. :banghead: I still believe the "hooby dooby" snow dance and Rock and Rye do give ya special powers. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

OK...for you Ray...another snow dance and a bottle of

Rock & Rye :thumbs: The things I love doing for good people. :banghead:

I am thinking next week...Wed/Thurs...1/13/10 or 1/14/10. :WRS:

Ken B

What cool video's. I'm jealous! :thumbs:

Suburban 550

Steve, you are a miracle worker. :banghead: Just came in from plowin' 6 inches of the white stuff. We were supposed to get 1 to 2 inches last night into this mornin' and it ended up snowin' all day. :WRS: I still think it has somethin' to do with the Rock and Rye. :wwp: Thanks again buddy. :thumbs:

Iggy68

Great videos Steve! Did I see no gloves and tennis shoes? :banghead: Tough guy or eskimo? :thumbs:

HorseFixer

It looks like yer haveing a blast Pal! :banghead: I'm with Ray I think it's more due to the Rock -N- Rye than the Hooby Dooby Dance! Butch tried dat chit on me and MJ back in the summer on the PRIZES and I still brought home the hardware! :thumbs: Great Videos! :WRS:

dgoyette

Great videos Steve, especially the commentary. You made me laugh a few times - once about the socks. Ha ha. Thanks for posting. And you are right about always having more than one horse! Unless your circumstance necessitates having only one, it is really irresponsible - LOL. :thumbs:

Indy w h

To the snow god: (Stevasaurus)

I get off work tonight at 8:00,so if you will rock-n-rye all day long you might cut

loose another 4-6" of the white stuff so I can get more seat time tonight!!!!

If ya wanna call me I'm off Monday & Tuesday

Thanks snow god up north!!!!!

Indy :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Iggy...I am a polar bear...got that way by having a bucket truck for work, and splicing little phone wire together. The anti-freeze helps too. Yes, I am really enjoying this winter...already better/worse then last year...depends on if your glass is half empty or half full. :banghead: Let the dance begin!!!@

Thanks for the comments guys. :thumbs:

Raider

Great videos Steve, you're right this has been a good Winter, I'd rather have a lot of snow than not if it's going to be cold anyway. Plowing's getting tough around here so I had to hitch up another blower for this last storm.