Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Hey Guys!

nylyon

It was my parents last anniversary before my father passed away. My sister, brother and I planned a surprise anniversary party for them, and an elaborate one at that. Everyone was there, it really made their special day even better.

A week after the party, I received a letter in the mail from my father. At the end of the letter, he wrote something which I will never forget. He said "A lot of parents can say they have great kids, but I can prove it"

I am watching the Max Nunn story, and am deeply touched by it for 2 reasons. First, the courage of Max and his family and second how the members of this forum and the Wheel Horse community are pulling together.

A lot of admins can say they have the greatest forum and members, but I can prove it!

thank you!

Sparky

No matter how different our members may seem on the outside, they all have the same good hearts on the inside.

Mike......

rmaynard

Writer Edgar Watson Howe was quoted as saying:

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Just think up something appropriate to do and do it."

I think we did it.

Bob

rickv1957

Iam very glad to be part of this great forum!, :notworthy: Rick

Suburban 550

A great forum and an even greater group of people that I am proud to be associated with. Special thanks to Karl and Mike Martino for getting the ball rollin' in helping the Nunn family through some very difficult times. God bless you Max, you and your family are all in our prayers.

bitten

Really great to be part of a forum that has so much hart.

jla1257

Writer Edgar Watson Howe was quoted as saying:

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Just think up something appropriate to do and do it."

I think we did it.

Bob

Great quote.