Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

To all my friends at RedSquare

chazm

Karl -

Family always comes 1st & everthing else followes in line .

Good luck in your travels :scratchead:

:hide::ychain::ychain:

Chaz :ychain:

Save Old Iron

:scratchead: for all your contributions to this site.

Suburban 550

Karl, really hate to see you step down but family comes first. Thank You for all you've done in making Redsquare what it is today. Good Luck with all your future endeavors. :scratchead:

kj4kicks

Gonna miss you as Admin Karl, but I'm sure we'll see you around.

Enjoy life !

linen beige

Where are we gonna find three guys to take your place Karl? We already know two can't do it!

Now you might have more time to go out and meet a few of us.

Duff

Karl, as one of the "first 50" at this special place, I thought long and hard about what to write...and the best I could come up without getting all mushy and chit is to say.....

:thumbs: !

You've been an inspiration, an amazing resource, and I dare say a good friend!

Stay in touch, and I hope our paths cross at some point so I can shake your hand......

My very best to you and your family,

Duff :notworthy:

Rideawaysenior

Karl,

Your contributions to Red Square, your friendship and leadership speak volumes of who you are as a person. Everyone here is in my opinion lucky to know a person of your stature. Your rationale is sound and your decision was thought out I'm certain.

I've had some revelations that opened my eyes to everything around me in the past months and because of that some priorities in my life have changed too. Family like previously said is number one and everything else follows. We are all still here, some not as much as others. Regardless, please keep in touch and I wish you the best in everything you do.

Your Friend,

Jack

nylyon

See guys, this thread is exactly what I was talking about. You are an incredible group, and I am glad that I had the chance to administer this forum for you for this long. I am not going away totally, but I just don't have the time to be an effective admin.

I came here in November of 2006 because of a note that Chris put on the yahoo group. I was really just looking for a plow for my 416 (which I never did get by the way), but I did get a whole lot more. I found my very first post here it is, notice my last comment, "I hope this site takes off!" That post was the 3rd topic started here on what we now call RedSquare and probably the 4th or so post on the forum itself, we now have 12,669 topics with over 103,000 posts.

The real credit for this site though belongs to the moderators and members. The moderators have really done an outstanding job of keeping things in order. Most of you don't know what goes on under the covers here, but here's a small sample:

excluding me, our moderators have performed over 2,233 actions. Many of these are moving posts, correcting titles and other administrative type tasks. To do this they need to read EVERY post on the forum. This is dedication, and they do a wonderful job, thank you guys. Of course the members who contribute every day, thank you!

To answer a couple of questions which I have received:

1. I am not the owner of this site, Chris is, I just kind of took over (just my nature) so the site is not going to shut down. I do personally own www.wheelhorseforum.com and will continue to do so, I just think it's cool!

2. I'm still going to be around, just not in the capacity that I had.

3. I will forward to Chris those who are interested in helping out (thank you to all that are interested)

and finally on this topic :WRS: it's just a great place to be! :notworthy: it's :thumbs:

truckin88

Good luck Karl!

bowtieguy

Hey Karl (member #5)....I remember your first post when I opened it up, I was suprised to see that I (member # 7) replied the next day....little did I know how big this site would become....alot of water has run under the bridge since then and let me add.....Thanks for all you did and keep in touch....maybe get to meet ya someday!! :notworthy: