Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

To all my friends at RedSquare

nylyon

To all my RedSquare friends,

I want you all to know that I am stepping down as an active Admin on RedSquare. My experience here at RedSquare has been wonderful and I am grateful for all the friends that have been made here. I appreciate all you have done for me, and the gracious gift you presented to me last year, I will always treasure it.

The last couple of months, I have not been "into" Wheel Horses as much as in the past. I have been more focused on my family and am really enjoying the time with them. I don't log into RedSquare as much as I should to be an active Admin, and you deserve more than that.

RedSquare will always be an important part of my life, it has given me much more than knowledge on tractors, it gave me a sense of community and purpose. All of you are outstanding individuals, and for those of you who I have met, I am very glad that I have. I consider you all friends and hope we will all meet in person one day.

Thank you all for providing a wonderful forum, and I will check in from time to time.

Best to you all,

Karl (aka Coach, aka nylyon)

dunk50

Funny how time passes, interests and priorities change and life goes on. Enjoy the family, as the years go by you will cherish them more and more. You may even enjoy Red Square more with less responsibility. :scratchead: :hide:

JimD

Karl,

I wish you the very best. Your contributions to Redsquare have been many, and greatly appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you'll still be around, the place wouldn't be the same without you. Enjoy your family. Nothing is more important than them.

Jim

sorekiwi

Sorry to see you go, Karl, but glad to see we are not losing you completely!

I really admire the job the admins and moderators do here - you guys really just want to talk about tractors, but you spend all your time keeping the peace, putting out fires and all the "housekeeping" as well. Thanks for your time over the last few years.

I suspect what "Dunk50" said will be very true - you may enjoy your horses a lot more if you dont have to deal with the BS!

MikesRJ

Good luck Karl, and enjoy the family. Thank you for everything.

Coadster32

Although I am reletively new here, I have seen you do plenty to help keep the forum a great place. I am sure that there was more you've done that others, including myself, wouldn't even know about. It is all well appreciated. I thank you for that, and the honesty in stepping down when you can't be at 100% attention. I think others said it best about family, and life's priorities. Best of luck..Chris.

Edited: BTW-you're still welcome to come to the meet-n-greet. :scratchead:

bustedglass

Coach,

Sorry to see you go, but we are all better because you were here :scratchead: . There are not enough words to express the gratitude that I feel for the contributions that you have given to this forum. Whenever I had a question, you were always there with an answer.

As a contributer to your "gift", all I can say is, "Enjoy, I would do it all over again, if asked". Being a husband, father, and grandfather, and almost not being here because of 5 heart attacks and various other health issues, I know what you mean when you say you want to spend more time with your family. Nothing is more fullfilling than the love of a family.

So, in closing, enjoy your family, your hobby, and your life. And check in when you can. We will all be waiting :hide: .

bitten

Karl

Thank you for all that you have done, I'm sure this sit wouldn't be what it is today without your hard work. We can only hope that your predecessor does as good of a job. I fully understand family obligations and needs and sometimes its you that needs the family as much as they need you. Wish you the best of luck in all that you do and look forward to meeting you sometime at a show.

Again Thank You,

P.J.

Jim_M

Best of luck to you Coach. Don't be a stranger!

Jim

bmuone

Tks to you coach. You can get into wheelhorses or anything else easy. But like you say sometimes the fire just sort of fades. One thing about family....the fire never/ever fades!! It just flames on. And that's the way God intended it. You have a goodun and C U around here often.......Dayton

wheel horse 1045

you have made a great choice whenever you put family first and i wish you all the luck with them

whfan74

Karl,

Thank you for all you have done. I couldn't imagine the amount of time that it takes to keep a forum of this size running as smoothly as it does. I appreciate you having taking the time to pop in to chat and making everyone feel welcome.

Enjoy the time with your family! I am in the same boat and know that I have only one shot at raising my kids. I applaud you for your decision! :scratchead:

Thanks again!

Don't be a stranger!

stevasaurus

Karl...I agree with what everyone else is saying. I know you made me feel welcome here when I joined, not to mention the help you have also given.

Thank you

fair winds and following seas. :scratchead:

Indy w h

Karl

I don't know you from Adam but you seem like a good guy. Everybodys right family does come first. I want to thank you for getting me into RS I think this is a good informative site. If your

ever in Indiana look me up so I can shake your hand in person. Thanks again and spend some

quality time with your family!!!!

Marshall.

:scratchead::hide: :ychain:

perry

time sure does fly and look at how the site has grown . you have done a great job here at red square coach. and like jim said, dont be a stranger :scratchead: . .

stevebo

Karl,

Good luck with your current future responsibilities with your family. Thanks for what you have done here. Some decisions make sense and sounds like this one is a no brainer for you. Hope to see you post here every once in a while ..

bell

Karl, I hate to see you go... but I sure do understand. You've done a great job here! :scratchead:

Good luck in everything you do!

can whlvr

thank you for the time and knowledge you have given. :scratchead:

Kelly

I can't add anything everone already said it, it was a pleasure having you here, Thanks Kelly

Gerry w

Karl,

I agree with all that has been said and more.

Meeting you and seeing your concern and love of fellow people and RS members has given me the needed push to re-connect with a forum with whom my first couple of postings where met with less then friendly comments.

You will be missed greatly, but it's because of you, and others like you, that has made RS the premiere site that it is today.

I feel honored to have met you.

Thanks for all that you do and have done,

Gerry

Operator

Nobody can argue with your reasoning.

I'm sure you will stop in from time to time.

Take care.

Randy

N.C. horserider

Thanks Karl for the time you put into the site it is appreciated very much !!

WHC-125

Karl,

Thanks alot for all of your time and effort on being a moderator to this wonderful and resourceful site, I really appreciate it and I know it takes alot of comupter skills to do everything you do and you deserve that C-160 more than anything. As I and everyone else know your family comes first no matter what. I hope to see you around and :scratchead: again for everything.

HorseFixer

This really sucks! :ychain: Damn just about the time I get to likein somebody they up and leave! :ychain: Well I have been wonderin for awhile how things have been going on the home front and now I guess I know :scratchead: thats wonderful and I am really happy for you! :ychain: Well one thing for sure you are the cement that has kept this place together no doubt about it. :ychain: Dont worry Ill keep the MODS inline while yer gone! :hide: Take care and enjoy the time with your family thats job 1 one. :ychain: for all you have done!

fireman

Karl,

Like all the others have said, you really took this site, along with the Mods, and built it up to be the best Wheel Horse place on the net :scratchead: We are all in your debt.

If you do have the time (and permission :hide: ), please show up on Saturday.