Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Snow already!!!

Sparky

What the heck is going on in New England :scratchead: ! We're getting snow and its been falling for over 2 hours now :hide: . Its even sticking.

I havent even picked up one leaf yet and was out for a short ride on the mototcycle last nite.

Oh well....I guess its time to dig out the plow and blower.

Mike........

nylyon

It's snowing to the west of you too. It's sticking only a little on the deck, but it is snowing. I don't recall it snowing this early before, but I haven't been recalling much lately :scratchead: (65)

Confused99

I had 3 inches last weekend. Nothing stuck to the roads but was on everything else. I have yet to pick up a leaf myself.

Jason

WHC-125

I havent picked up any leaves either. I dont mind the sooner the snow comes the better :hide: I love seat time in the winter! :scratchead:

I went out and took quick pictures of how it is where I am and up by Mike is where most of the snow is.

100_0119.jpg

100_0118.jpg

Rollerman

Had mostly nasty sleet/rain mix here.

When the daylight came though we did have a little white on the ground in the morning shadow areas.

Enough to shut down are job this morning.

Coadster32

All rain here in Milford. Very cold dam rain!! :scratchead:

Suburban 550

Snowin' in Pa. since yesterday mornin'. Not stickin' to the ground as much as it is to the trees. Don't have to worry about rakin' leaves as much as pickin' up branches that are breakin' off from the weight of the snow. Supposed to be in the 50's and 60's next week. Crazy weather.

stevasaurus

On the good side...NO BUGS...the hard freeze here got them. :scratchead:

nylyon

I was talking to someone who lives a little north of me. He said that he had 2" on the ground (higher elevation). Nothing like an early snow!

MaineDad

About an hour north of me, they got about 6 inches of snow this past Thursday. It's down in the 40's during the day and in the 20's at night already here too.

However, the forecast for next week say lower 50's - Who knows!

HorseFixer

There isn't anyone that knows where I can get a Cherry Wheel Horse Tall Chute Snow Blower In Mint Condition Would You? :hide: for $300.00 or under :scratchead:

Sparky

There isn't anyone that knows where I can get a Cherry Wheel Horse Tall Chute Snow Blower In Mint Condition Would You? :ychain: for $300.00 or under :scratchead:

Ummm....most of us buy our snow-chuckers in the summer when prices are "just right" :ychain: . Know what I mean Duke.

Mike........ :hide:

Confused99

There isn't anyone that knows where I can get a Cherry Wheel Horse Tall Chute Snow Blower In Mint Condition Would You? :hide: for $300.00 or under :scratchead:

Yes, I am picking one up tomorrow morning :ychain:

Gene_S

I'd like to use a snow blower once... But I've been using a blade for years... This is one of the snow falls we had last year...

pictures2-17-2007019.jpg

Bur this year the seasons are running together to much to fast... Or I'm just getting old!

Thanks,

Gene :scratchead:

MaineDad

Ummm....most of us buy our snow-chuckers in the summer when prices are "just right" :ychain: . Know what I mean Duke.

Mike........ :hide:

Especially when one goes to a Wheel Horse Show :ychain:

Gerry w

19 degrees last night, snow on the mtns.

can whlvr

Man,we havent had any snow here in ontario,just some flakes in the air last weekend,and they say canada has snow early :scratchead:

Suburban 550

Duke, not to rub it in, you should have bought the one at the show for $300. You know the old sayin' "Ya Snooze Ya Lose". :scratchead:

bustedglass

Sun shinning, around 65* here today in western Kentucky. In the 70's forcast for next week :hide: .

Don't have to push or blow Sunshine :scratchead: .

T-Mo

Gene,

I wish you would have shown us that picture before the calendar was done - that's an excellent picture. Maybe you can save that one for the 2011 calendar. :scratchead:

HorseFixer

Duke, not to rub it in, you should have bought the one at the show for $300. You know the old sayin' "Ya Snooze Ya Lose". :ychain:

Ray...... & Then there is the Ole Sayin, "Good things come to those who wait!" You will learn somethin....... "Count The Duke Down But Dont Count Him Out!" :scratchead: Wound Up Gettin A MONSTER BLOWER! :hide:

100_2351-1.jpg

417Snowblower003.jpg

417Snowblower006.jpg

Sparky

So is that your Maroon Stripe in the trailer also Duke? What is it? Last we knew you were checkin out a 418-A.

Mike...........

Sparky

Never mind Duke. Just saw yer other post about the tractor.

Mike.........

Sparky

Now it has snowed again here in Connecticut today. Just 3 days since the last one. We usually done see any snow till late November or December but thats twice in 3 days. It doesnt stick or really accumulate but it has me worried that this winter might be a doozie.

Mike.......

stuff014.jpg

WHC-125

It doesnt stick or really accumulate but it has me worried that this winter might be a doozie.

Mike.......

Mike, I hope it is a doozie! More seat time! You know you a big winter just as much as I do :scratchead: