Jump to content
BPEisenhower

Couldn't pass it up

Recommended Posts

Retired Wrencher
11 hours ago, BPEisenhower said:

And to add more icing to an already delicious cake, I seen the deck from my C195 looking lonely since thrower is on so.... Why not? I like bigger deck, tractor looks beefy or better😁. Plus, I found a NOS mule drive to top off the whipped cream and sprinkles. The girlfriend asked what I did all weekend after I clocked out yesterday at 1 and pointed at the Horse. I got a cold stare of unimpressed. However, I did get a purple LED lit tree for Halloween set up in the living room and lights on the wall. I'm safe, for the next few days 😜. Have a great evening everyone!! I'll keep you all posted 

17911534655853513917603428170085.jpg

17911534941031515496598780145767.jpg

17911535211953134973398601356878.jpg

That came out real well. Take care of it and I’ll take care of you. Good job I’m getting it running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...