Retired Wrencher 6,985 #26 Posted Monday at 09:56 AM 11 hours ago, BPEisenhower said: And to add more icing to an already delicious cake, I seen the deck from my C195 looking lonely since thrower is on so.... Why not? I like bigger deck, tractor looks beefy or better😁. Plus, I found a NOS mule drive to top off the whipped cream and sprinkles. The girlfriend asked what I did all weekend after I clocked out yesterday at 1 and pointed at the Horse. I got a cold stare of unimpressed. However, I did get a purple LED lit tree for Halloween set up in the living room and lights on the wall. I'm safe, for the next few days 😜. Have a great evening everyone!! I'll keep you all posted That came out real well. Take care of it and I’ll take care of you. Good job I’m getting it running. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,190 #27 Posted yesterday at 12:27 PM On 10/4/2026 at 10:02 AM, BPEisenhower said: I believe the C series is addictive Preach it, Brother! 1 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,085 #28 Posted 23 hours ago (edited) On 10/3/2026 at 6:58 AM, BPEisenhower said: can see myself adding more C series to the collection. Amen Brother ... Ask Mr. Oliver @c-series don about his problem ... Edited 23 hours ago by WHX?? 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Lee1977 7,771 #29 Posted 21 hours ago I have made a few improvements to mine. 18 HP Vanguard, 5 lug front wheels, transmission frame brace, tie rods with heims joints. and rebuilt the axle pivot, Added brass bushing at clutch and PTO shafts. 5 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,667 #30 Posted 20 hours ago 2 hours ago, WHX?? said: Amen Brother ... Ask Mr. Oliver @c-series don about his EXCELLENT COLLECTION OF WONDERFUL TRACTORS ... 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
adsm08 5,135 #31 Posted 17 hours ago On 10/4/2026 at 1:20 PM, BPEisenhower said: now I want a set of ag tires Well of course you do, they look awesome. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,667 #32 Posted 17 hours ago 10 minutes ago, adsm08 said: Well of course you do, they look awesome. Especially when they have a good sharp outer edge. OTR Lawn Trac for example. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,190 #33 Posted 16 hours ago (edited) On 10/4/2026 at 1:20 PM, BPEisenhower said: Going to look into adding hydraulic lift since it's doing so well! A decision you'll not regret! Did the same to my '76 C-120 Edited 16 hours ago by Bar Nuthin 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,430 #34 Posted 16 hours ago @BPEisenhower @WHX?? @ebinmaine Did someone say something about collecting C-Series tractors? 😂 I just happen to have a few! And a few other models as well !!! 4 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,877 #35 Posted 3 hours ago On 10/4/2026 at 1:20 PM, BPEisenhower said: Going to look into adding hydraulic lift since it's doing so well! Last winter was the first year I ever had a Wheel Horse with a hydraulic lift, really liked the way it worked with the front plow pushing snow and don't see myself going back to a mechanical lift for that duty anytime soon . Share this post Link to post Share on other sites