Jump to content
Teddy da Bear62

C-195, need photo of carb linkages

Recommended Posts

Teddy da Bear62

Title says it all.

 

I want to confirm my spring and linkage.

 

Unfortunately everything I run across doesn't have a "wheel horse" k532 view.

 

There must have been dozens of configurations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pfrederi

Didn't C-195 come with KT-19 motors???

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8ntruck

:text-yeahthat: C-195's came with KT-19 engines.

 

I think @ebinmaine has a K532 on his Colossus project I rember correctly, the engine was originally on a welder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
7 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Didn't C-195 come with KT-19 motors???

 

Yes. Hence the "19"...

 

 

7 hours ago, Teddy da Bear62 said:

There must have been dozens of configurations.

 

Certainly were differences over the years. 

 

My own was set up with a very short set of sticks & cables that barely reached the holders at the top of the engine. 

 

10 minutes ago, 8ntruck said:

:text-yeahthat: C-195's came with KT-19 engines.

 

I think @ebinmaine has a K532 on his Colossus project I rember correctly, the engine was originally on a welder.

 

Close.... Mine is a K582 that was in a home shop made generator when I got it. 

I don't recall the year. I do remember that it's had yellow, dark blue, and OD green paint.  

The yellow could have been OE, the other two colors are close match to military but no history is known.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8ntruck

I grabbed some pictures of the carb linkage on my C-195.  The guy I bought it from said that he had replaced the carb, so I can't sayif it came from the factory this way.  The throttle and governor work OK.  The choke is not connected to the choke laver on the dash at the moment - seems the choke lever onthe carb is 90 degrees different than the original carb.

 

 

PXL_20260928_193207290.jpg

PXL_20260928_193225254.jpg

PXL_20260928_193319471.jpg

PXL_20260928_193330176.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...