ebinmaine 80,694 #2 Posted August 16 So for actual context... a friend of Trina's has invited us to a Hippie themed party in a few weeks. These glasses are a small part of my costume... or daily wear??!!?? 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
stevasaurus 23,856 #5 Posted August 16 Sounds like fun Eric! Watch out for White Rabbits, Alice !!! 1 1 2 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JCM 11,415 #6 Posted August 16 I'm lucky I know EB otherwise I wouldn't say this BUT. was thinking more like Elton John Grace Slick, one of my favorites @stevasaurus 2 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SylvanLakeWH 32,497 #7 Posted August 16 I heard there were still some C-160's out there... where?!?!?!... I... wait.... what?!?!? BBT gave me something 2 weeks ago to calm me down when I heard... and uhm... well I think John Deere is a great car... oh man... C-160... where?!?!? 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JoeM 10,267 #8 Posted August 16 and now we know the rest of the story! 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Beap52 2,497 #10 Posted August 17 On 8/16/2026 at 12:38 PM, ebinmaine said: And they're coming to take me away, ha-ha They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-ha To the funny farm Where life is beautiful all the time And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats And they're coming to take me away, ha-ha 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
EB-80/8inPA 2,116 #11 Posted August 17 With the right wig you’d be a ringer for Janice Joplin. Can you sing? 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,217 #12 Posted August 17 (edited) Edited August 17 by Bar Nuthin 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,694 #13 Posted August 17 @Bar Nuthin Doug I'z wundrin' when you'd pipe up. 45 minutes ago, EB-80/8inPA said: With the right wig you’d be a ringer for Janice Joplin. Can you sing? No better or worse than some I s'pose... 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites