953 nut 69,283 #1 Posted August 13 August 13, 1967, The movie Bonnie and Clyde, starring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway, was released in the United States premiering in New York City before gaining widespread acclaim and becoming a cultural phenomenon. 3 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rmaynard 17,582 #2 Posted August 13 Bonnie & Clyde is probably my favorite gangster movie. The "shot up" Ford Sedan "death car" was on display somewhere in Florida in the early 80's. I can't remember exactly when or where, (I think it was near Disney World) but I saw it. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
peter lena 10,065 #3 Posted August 13 @953 nut https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=02acd653d5897bb4&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS866US866&sxsrf=APpeQntj4aJi1WmaE3GfLwq_b9VzAdCLKw:1786624668327&q=Bonnie+and+Clyde+car&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiuhc_Fz52WAxWwkokEHV1JKHMQ1QJ6BAg_EAE&biw=1024&bih=607&dpr=1 pete 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
8ntruck 9,296 #4 Posted August 13 The Bonnie & Clyde Ford Sedan was traveling with a car show in the late 60's or early 70's. I saw it when it visited the Lansing Civic Center. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 13,050 #5 Posted August 13 The word on the street is that Clyde Barrow was so impressed withe the Ford sedan and its then new flathead V8 that he wrote a letter to Henry Ford personally praising it.... Letter from Clyde Barrow to Henry Ford Praising the Ford V-8 Car, 1934 Too bad we cannot do the same with Cecil & Elmer anymore... 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites