MRM

A few pics of today

SDC10044.jpg

SDC10048.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

SDC10045.jpg

SDC10047.jpg

SALTYWRIGHT

hi............IT WAS A VERY GOOD DAY. THANKS TO CHRIS AND HIS WIFE FOR THE HARD WORK THEY DID TO MAKE IT SO GOOD. I AM READY FOR ANOTHER ONE IN THE SPRING. THANKS AGAIN. RUSS :notworthy:

Coadster32

Well, the weather turned out pretty darn good for our meet today, as did the turn out of WH infected people. I really enjoyed today as a whole. My wife enjoyed having everyone over, and was impressed by what a bunch of great guys we had. Russ brought his really cool dual battery Deisel burner. Steve brought his 55 along for the ride. We put Jeff's loader to work, as well as finding out why he was losing all of the races he entered. Chris was put on carb duty (again), and got an 8hp Kohler running. Mike came down from Granby, MA, which was really cool to meet him. We even had a John sighting as well. (nobody had a dog-house for sale though) :notworthy: It was neat having Vin meet others he hadn't before, and an ex-co-worker, Eric, brought along his nice b-60. Glad to see Bill being able to steer again safely. Bo had a trailer project slip through his hands. My brother-in-law stopped in for a bite, but left his suburban at home. I think today's bandit was John. Perhaps coming with an empty vehicle is a good strategy. I had a great time, as it went by all to fast. We didn't even get a parade going. (certanly enough tractors though). I still smell like campfire.

DSCF1539.jpg

Chris on Carb duty.

DSCF1549.jpg

Checking out the loader

DSCF1550.jpg

While you got it here....

DSCF1552.jpg

Pulling one from the grave

DSCF1551.jpg

General overview

DSCF1548.jpg

Future fanatic

DSCF1547.jpg

David's favorite tractor....Steve's 55

DSCF1540.jpg

The cook at rest

Thanks again to all who came. It takes all of you to make it great. Hope to see you guys all in the near future. :thumbs:

WHC-125

Today was a great day thanks alot for having it. The pulled pork and chili were great. Hopefully the next one could be at my house in the spring. Steve, I hope you make out good with that motor I want to see that 854 up and running tomorrow :notworthy: And thanks for letting me drive the 35. Russ, great job on that diesel looked really good seeing you cruise up and down the road. And thanks for the books for my truck I really appreciate it. It was great to meet new faces and chat with new people. Jeff, thanks for the tires as well. All in all I cant wait for the next one and I know everyone else cant either. :thumbs:

Heres a few pictures.

Everything there

100_0160.jpg

Steve's 35

100_0161.jpg

Jeff's C-81 loader setup and 58

100_0162.jpg

VinsRJ

I want to thank Chris and his family for a great time. It was a pleasure to meet you all. Thanks also goes out to Steve for letting me take his 55 out for a spin.

Bill

Thanx Chris had a Great time... thank your wife for making the great food... I had a nice time just doing are normal tractor b/sing :notworthy:

wallfish

Thank you Coadster family for a great time! It was nice to see everyone again and meet a few more.

I guess I was the bandit this time, thanks to the generosity of a great bunch of guys.

Fireman

stevasaurus

looks like you guys had a nice day and a good time. :notworthy:

thanks for sharing the pictures. :thumbs: That is a nice RJ.

stevebo

Chris,

Just wanted to thank you and the wife for hosting the meet and greet. You guys did an awesome job !!

Fireman-thanks for the 8hp Kohler, hood and lift handle

Chris- thank for getting it running and cleaning the carb and points

Great time and great to see you all again.

I would guess that the next one will not be until early spring... Hopefully I will be able to host the next one if all works out ... Thanks again !!

Coadster32

Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Well worth the effort, as it was a great day indeed. Can't say enough about our group of guys up here.

BTW-who ended up with the 8-speed tranny Jeff brought? :notworthy:

fireman

Chris I believe Mike from Mass got it to use as spare parts for his pullers.

Thanks again for the hospitality you and your wife showed us. A great time was had by all :notworthy: . Looking forward to the Spring for our first one of 2010. Who's hosting?

MRM

I will be haveing a tractor show and pull in June at our town fair i would like this to be a meet and greet. Jack helps me out with it, last year was our second year putting on the pull we have all types of tractors from lawn and garden to full size farm tractors. And Yes i got the 8spd the other day.

Coadster32

I will be haveing a tractor show and pull in June at our town fair

Safe to assume that's the Charter Days show?

MRM

Yes it is. We can also do one in my yard any time we have our own pulling track and stone boats for lawn and garden and full size tractors.and lots of room to park trailers and trucks we have loading docks for pickups and tractor trailers.

HorseFixer

Can u send me a bowl and a piece of cornbread to Indy

in Indiana ?????? :thumbs:

Indy The way those guys eat up there?? :notworthy: If that was the last supper, The Lord wouldn't even get a biscuit! :WRS:

Coadster32

Way too funny Duke!! :notworthy:

HorseFixer

Chris looked like you guys had a great time! I see alot of familar faces! I was gonna say that sure would be a long drive (UP THERE), but but then I did a MAPQUEST from

Niles to milford, and found that your located way down in the southern hemispere! :) and you not very far from the BIG SHOW!!! No wonder why you guys didnt stay long <_<

I Guess I should have paid more attention in geography class! :thumbs: Hey I have an Idea :notworthy: you guys need to more closer! :WRS:

NILESTOMILFORD.jpg

Coadster32

Only 11hrs away... How come you didn't come on down?

(Still north of the mason/dixie line) :notworthy:

Edit: Milford 41.218 lat.

Niles 41.813 lat.

1.15miles per degree of Lat. Difference=.684 miles or 11/16 of a mile

(what a nerd) :thumbs:

whfan74

It looks as though you guys had a fantastic time! I am hoping I can create something like that next year for those in the area. I am jealous that I am not closer. Seems to be a real enjoyable time!

Thanks for sharing the pics! :notworthy:

HorseFixer
Only 11hrs away... How come you didn't come on down?

VinsRJ

nylyon

You know, I just got around to reading how this turned out. These New England meets are turning out quite nice. Is there a plan for the next one?