Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Third CT meet and greet

Coadster32

Wondering if we all wanted to meet up again before the years out. I could host it at my house, as many have been here already. I was kind of hoping for an October date, but am kind of busy with a bathroom project. (yes dear) I was thinking more like the first weekend in November. Either Sat or Sunday is good by me. My wife could make some chili in the crock pot, with some corn bread. Let me know what yall think.

WHC-125

Maybe the sooner the better I would like some chili and cornbread :scratchead: :hide:

64s

Chris, Either weekend should work. I'll follow the posts. George

wallfish

MMMMMM I'm hungry!

Indy w h

Can u send me a bowl and a piece of cornbread to Indy

in Indiana ?????? :scratchead:

stevebo

That works for me.

fireman

First weekend in Nov. works for me. Either day :scratchead:

Sparky

I suppose I outa try and make it to one of these "meets" one of these days. Maybe drag Tony with me.

But I aint goin if your bathroom is outa order Chris! You cant be feeding guys chilli with no crapper :scratchead::hide: .

Mike......

stevebo

Sparky,

Good point !! :scratchead:

Coadster32

Rest asure, the bathroom functions just fine. I also have an extra 1/2 bath just for when the chili starts to rev up. How about we make it Sat. nov.7th. Seems like Sunday afternoon traffic gets a little heavy on the return home. This might ease some of that. I'll be home all day, so I'll say somewheres areound 9:30am. Come early, come later, I'll be there anyhow. I can show off my rusty new addition of a Lawn Ranger I picked up. Mike, it'd be great to have you and Tony come on down as well. There should be plenty of room. We'll hope for some good weather, as we have had in the past.

SALTYWRIGHT

HI..........I WILL BE THERE. SAT IS THE BEST. CAN WE BRING A TRACTOR ?

RUSS :scratchead:

Coadster32

I'd be great to see you again Russ. I have ramps, so if someone wants to leave there's behind, it's fine. Altough, they are wood-2x6x8 long. If you have a huge tractor, metal ones might be best. Anyhow, They'll be good enough room for everyone to bring a tractor if they want to. Just try to confirm, so I know how much food to make. If anyone needs the address, just PM me and I'll reply with that info. Perhaps Nylon,Coach,Nylon (Karl) might pop in this time as well. Looking forward to it. :scratchead:

Hey Chris (WHC-125)- it's be a good time to check out your new truck also.

SALTYWRIGHT

HI........I HOPE TO HAVE MY 417-8 WITH THE DIESEL MOTOR DONE BY THEN.

I WILL BE THERE ANYWAY WITH SOME THING. PLEASE P.M. YOUR ADDRESS

TO ME. I WAS THERE BEFORE BUT MAY NOT STILL HAVE IT IN MY G.P.S.

nylyon

Perhaps Nylon,Coach,Nylon (Karl) might pop in this time as well.

I'll be able to tell as the date gets closer, but I would like to attend, but don't make an extra bowl of chilli for me just yet.

Bill

count me in Chris

Coadster32

Just a jingle on the head count guys. We're thinking of making a second crock pot with homeade pulled pork for sandwiches. Anyone hear from Richard..iicap??

Saturday Nov. 7th 9:30+am.. PM for directions if needed.

fireman

Chris you can count me in! Pulled pork sounds so good :hide: The question now is what tractors to bring :scratchead:

stevebo

I am in and so is uncle bo..

SALTYWRIGHT

HI............I WILL BE THERE WITH MY 417-8-D. IT SOUNDS VERY GOOD.

WHC-125

HI............I WILL BE THERE WITH MY 417-8-D. IT SOUNDS VERY GOOD.

Russ, I hope to see dual stacks out the side of that beast and you cruising up and down Chris' road. :hide:

SALTYWRIGHT

HI..........I CAN NOT PUT ON 2 STACKS. IT IS A SINGLE CYL. MOTOR. I HOPE TO HAVE ONE STACK FOR THE MEET. IT HAS BEEN A LOT OF WORK. (NOT FINISHED YET.) SO FAR EVERY THING HAS BEEN GOOD, SO I WILL BE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE ROAD. RUSS :scratchead:

WHC-125

Russ, one stack will look good! If you ever need help let me know I am only a phone call away :scratchead:

Coadster32

Perhaps a parade around the block. My wife could video tape it. I'd like to see the look on my neighbors faces when 12 tractors circle about. :scratchead: They all stare at me when I take the kids out in the radio flyer.

Gerry w

Russ, one stack will look good! If you ever need help let me know I am only a phone call away :hide:

Guys,

I've been watching and wanted to make a 'SURPRISE" visit but alas I'm back flat on my back in pain, this has been going on for the better part of a week. So I won't be making this one as well, :scratchead: .

Dang Chris, I wanted to bring back your "baby" and let you ride on her for awhile. Can I call on you to help me with two stacks on my 20 Auto??

WHC-125

Gerry, your more than welcome to call me anytime. And I hope to see you again soon.