Ed Kennell 47,308 #1 Posted July 19 Have a Great Day Glenn 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,694 #2 Posted July 19 HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,283 #3 Posted July 19 Happy Birthday @JERSEYHAWG / Glenn, we are glad you were born. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,354 #5 Posted July 19 Happy Borned on Day. Glenn Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 13,050 #6 Posted July 19 Happy Birthday... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
squonk 48,119 #8 Posted July 19 Happy Birthday Glenn! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bill D 3,156 #9 Posted July 19 Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JERSEYHAWG / Glenn 4,590 #11 Posted July 27 Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. It was very kind of you folks. Sorry I am.so late. But I missed the notification. I wasn't dead. 😅 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites