NC Guy 4 #1 Posted May 30 Hi - I have a 520H with 1100 hours (I'd say the tractor is in good running condition) and a 60" mower deck in great shape. I also have a 520H with a 54" deck. That one runs good but the deck has a few rust holes I need to fix. The 60" unit is too big for my property so I'm thinking of selling it. What might be a good price these days? I find conflicting info on a google search. Thanks in advance for your help! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 13,050 #2 Posted May 30 Welcome! Pictures of the 60" deck would be needed to give a better idea of a price. Is the belt & mule drive included?? FYI - the 60" deck is a bear to maneuver in & out of place alone due to its size & weight. It might be cost prohibitive to ship - so local pickup only.... North Carolina is not exactly a hotbed of WH activity, unlike the Indiana & PA regions.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,283 #3 Posted May 30 9 hours ago, NC Guy said: Hi - I have a 520H with 1100 hours (I'd say the tractor is in good running condition) and a 60" mower deck in great shape. The 60" unit is too big for my property so I'm thinking of selling it. What might be a good price these days? I find conflicting info on a google search. Thanks in advance for your help! Are you selling the 60" deck or the 520H with the deck? Pictures would be very helpful. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
NC Guy 4 #4 Posted May 30 Thanks - here are a couple pics of my machine. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,444 #5 Posted May 30 I usually see them listed for $400-600, not sure if that’s what they sell for but I’ve seen plenty listed in that price range. As @ri702bill stated they are a bear to mount a move around. I have one but I use my C-141 to move and mount/dismount it. Shipping it may cost more than the selling price? 5 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,283 #6 Posted May 30 1 hour ago, c-series don said: usually see them listed for $400-600, not sure if that’s what they sell for but I’ve seen plenty listed in that price range. You are talking about the deck only, corredct. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
NC Guy 4 #7 Posted May 30 Sorry, I should have been better in my original post. I'm thinking of selling the tractor and 60" deck complete, just as seen in the pics. 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,283 #8 Posted June 1 I think @c-series don was saying $ 400 to $ 600 for the deck alone. Though the paint is not bright and the hours are a bit high I wouldn't consider asking less than $ 1,000.00. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,444 #9 Posted June 1 Yes, that is what I was saying! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
NC Guy 4 #10 Posted June 1 I appreciate your feedback! Would you say $1500 is too high? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brockport Bill 2,478 #11 Posted June 1 14 minutes ago, NC Guy said: I appreciate your feedback! Would you say $1500 is too high? there is no such thing in any market for any item as too high -- selling a house - a car, or a tractor - - the market will answer your question about price -- same for a house listing -- or a used washing machine you put at the curb at end of driveway -- if you ask 1500 for the WH and get no contacts in few weeks then that answered the question --- if you get few offers around 800 or only 400 -- or perhaps 1000 will then answer the question of "worth" -- meaning what someone is willing to pay --- if someone really wants it then they will pay -- if no one wants it except an offer for 500 then you'll know --- it was "worth" 500 - pick a number and post it -- Good luck !! 4 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Michaelzz28 22 #12 Posted July 31 Do you still have this for sale? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Lee1977 7,772 #13 Posted July 31 I would ask $1500 you can always come down if some one offers a few hundred less. They are worth a little more down here as there isn't as many around. You can buy a box store mower for less then $2000. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites