JoeM 10,267 #1 Posted May 26 At the Big Show Last year I purchased a 42RD Mower Deck from Fast Eddie Kennell ( @Ed Kennell ) I put it one one machine and the grand kids got some seat time mowing the flats. Right now I am taking care of my brothers estate and of course the grass. i have the deck on an old C145 Hydro and it is just dandy. Cuts super nice, not one adjustment necessary. I highly recommend going over to Ed's Trailer, Good parts at a reasonable price! 5 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
squonk 48,121 #2 Posted May 26 Always good deals goin on at Ed's! 1 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,320 #3 Posted May 26 Thanks Joe, good to see it being used. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SylvanLakeWH 32,501 #4 Posted May 26 22 minutes ago, squonk said: Always good deals goin on at Ed's! 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites