Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

The Weather Outside is Frightful....

combatmp29r

69Dez like I was telling Stephen last night in a PM. I think I just forgot to install the drawbridge for my sheds security moat :thumbs: Now as long as I forgot to install the gators I should be fine :thumbs: :D

kj4kicks

We got about 2" of snow yesterday, then some sleet. Freezing rain overnight. Today they're calling for an inch of rain. Oh yeah... big fun !

Rollerman

Joel them imaginary gators get kinda cold in the winter & grumpy in the summer.

You have to watch the dogs around them too.

I did the imaginary gator deal too...to unreliable...try stocking the moat with imaginary barracuda security system. :thumbs:

How did your yard turn out in the morning....lose any dogs in your new frozen pond by the shed you mentioned?

Eldon....we just hate to hear it when the weather bad enough you won't go out....that means your probably hard at work inside saveing tractors. :thumbs:

TT

Just a little update on my skating rink -- oops -- I mean driveway! :D

All that plowing last night made it nice and smooth for the freezing rain to cover it overnight. I had to visit the doctor this morning and could barely walk out to the vehicle. I stopped at the hardware store on the way back and bought two bags of rock salt to throw on it. :thumbs:

I guess you just can't win! :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Been in the garage all week. Today I actually had to do some work at my "real job". :thumbs:

Rollerman

Just a little update on my skating rink -- oops -- I mean driveway!

Terry "TT"...looks like we have a new member that can help you with your driveway......Zamboniguyy...... :thumbs:

PS welcome Zamboniguyy!!

T-Mo

The "other" Terry mentioned a skating rink of a drive way. I can relate. With temperatures hovering around 10 to 20 degrees there hasn't been any melting, just hardening the sleet covering we got. It's a sheet of ice everywhere. You don't walk in it nor do you drive in it - you walk ON it and drive ON it. I wish I had some ice skates now I would make my back yard a hockey rink and work on my backhand and my slap shot. :thumbs:

But, the weather report for today is near 50 degrees so I guess we have a slushy mess later today. Then a refreeze tonight and it's suppose to snow a little tomorrow. Gotta love it. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Stephen, The frozen pond tried to swallow my doberman the next morning. She got out, but was a little less excited about playing in the snow :D Its all good today. Welll its all frozen anyhow. Now I don't need a drawbridge or boat, just the old hockeye skates in the closet :thumbs: Now where is zamboniguyy exactly? :P:P

Supposed to stay right around 26 here today then snow again tomorrow. I smell a plowin a comin :D

Welcome to red square also Zamboniguyy :thumbs: