JoeM

Critter control idea

peter lena

@JoeM  , don't have any mice issues but metal screening , really helps , and baiting the storage area , pete

ebinmaine

Neat idea 💡 👌 👏 👍 

Easton Rich

I’m tryin that!:wicked:

SylvanLakeWH

One question:

Does the bait come in Red? :confusion-confused:

• Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I bet the bait would work great if it was labelled BBQ , it would help with @squonk 's hatchlings .

• Haha 1

peter lena

@JoeM  while snooping  around under the hood , of the car , found a  related /  unblocked spot at the base of the air cleaner box , bingo !  sure enough , seeds , droppings , etc. tin snips and  metal fine screening , tiny holes , small tye wraps , went on to find similar spots , been pest free , now , look for  related , weather blocked / warm areas . also add some poison  in areas , Pete  

• Like 2

peter lena

@ebinmaine  there was also an electrical , plug in sensor close by , with those tiny / fine wires . that mice like . snoopin  pays off , pete

• Like 2

tunahead72
On 3/29/2024 at 3:17 PM, JoeM said:

image.png.7ced0c46b4f3c6ac52c1cd233823a494.png

I do something similar on all my tractors, and occasionally in my vehicles when necessary, but I would hesitate to actually tie the bait that close to the wiring.  Remember, it's bait, so the mice get attracted to it, and I don't want mice or any other rodents chewing that close to the wiring.  Instead, I put two or three pieces in different parts of the tractor, away from the wiring.  Or find flat locations to place one or two of the small bait stations nearby on the tractor.  For larger infestations, I use one of the larger bait stations, placed outside my storage area.  This system generally works okay for me, but I do still get some damage every once in a while, certainly less than if I do nothing.

• Like 1