Ian928

What model wheel weights are these?

Ian928

Hello,

Can anyone ID these wheel weights? We own a 1054 and a D-200, do they fit any of these tractors?

image.png.d5639d985ee2e93a77d12b1cea7c0142.png

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Those are orginal wheel horse. They'll fit a 1054 fer sure. Don't know if they'll fit a D.

You got a 3- 400 dollar set of weights there. 

• Confused 1

pfrederi

The rear weights will for sure fit a D200

• Thanks 1

rjg854

I thought D series had to have a notch for the valve stem. I swapped a set like the ones pictured for a set that had the notch, and was told they came off a D series.

@Sparky

Edited by rjg854
Add
  • Excellent 1

Sparky

I don’t think those rears will fit the 15” 1054 wheels. I’m not 100% sure the fronts will work on the narrow front wheels of a 1054 either. 
  @rjg854 is correct, the D series rear wheel valve stem is on the outside of the wheel so the weight needs to have the notch that you see in these pics.  

IMG_1923.jpeg

IMG_1924.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

And D series runs a 12” rear wheel, bs the 1054 running a 15”

• Like 3

WHX??

Ahhh my bad... I read 1045... I get those two mixed up often. I think because a 1045 is my fav. :)

• Haha 1

ri702bill

DOH!!!

• Haha 1

WHX??

What you got something against a 1045 Bill? :angry-tappingfoot::angry-boxing: :lol:

ri702bill

Nope - never owned a WH with more that 8 HP - all I need......:laughing-rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??

I'd normally call ya a sally but I know the power of those 8's...:)

• Like 1

pfrederi

Running the standard Plastic cement filled weight on my D200 the ones here should fit also.

kpinnc
6 hours ago, Ian928 said:

Can anyone ID these wheel weights?

Just saw you're in Norway. Amazing you have a complete set of the original cast weights! Those are rare even on this side of the pond! 

• Like 3

Ian928

Thank you all! I am still not sure if it fit our 1054, or D200, some conflicting Feedback here!

Yes I am in Norway, and the weights are not mine (yet), they are advertised for sale, and I am reluctant to buy them in case I can not use them!

Are there any markings I can ask the seller to check to see if I can get some clarity?

Sparky
6 hours ago, Ian928 said:

Are there any markings I can ask the seller to check to see if I can get some clarity?

Verify that the mounting holes in the weights match up with the holes in the wheels on your tractors. As mentioned earlier, watch out for the valve stem location as well. 

gwest_ca

Click on the pictures to see more models

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart
8 hours ago, Ian928 said:

Thank you all! I am still not sure if it fit our 1054, or D200, some conflicting Feedback here!

Yes I am in Norway, and the weights are not mine (yet), they are advertised for sale, and I am reluctant to buy them in case I can not use them!

If you could get a measurement of the big weights the part that fits inside the wheel would be either around 11 or so inches (28 cm) or 14 inches (35.5 cm).  That would verify they fit the D200 (12” wheels) or 1054 (15” wheels)

RED-Z06

D series had an available 15" wheel

Screenshot_20231223_154227_Facebook.jpg

Ian928

Thank you all, based on your input I took the chance and bought the wheel weights for 2000NOK / $190, seems like a fair price based on what has been said in this thread and a quick search on Ebay (see snip below, $625 for only the front ones!)

My cousin will go pick them up and bring them to me next time he visits, so it will be some time before I will find out if they fit. I promise to take pictures and report back!

image.png.c831f4d4f6b5b7e1f711db920fcfb25c.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ian928

The seller say the weights are for 8" and 12" wheels. From googling I think the front weights will fit both tractors. I think the rears can be used on both tractors also, by grinding the necessary slot for the valve on the D200 rear wheel, or by mounting the wheel weight the wrong way on the 1054 as i found a picture of here on the forum by user Herder on this forum! I hope its ok that I borrow his picture.

20180407_134458.jpg.9e4cc1758aa989f40936480f8ed92feb.jpg

WHX??
14 hours ago, Ian928 said:

2000NOK / $190,

Funny you should say that @Ian928.

Just for grins I looked up your currency rate when you first posted ... yah you got a steal! Those would have went for over 5000NOK here. 

They should fit any 12 or 8 inch wheel. 

I'd like to say if you don't have a tractor they will fit go get one. But then I realized how scarce they might be in your neck of the woods. 

kpinnc
14 hours ago, Ian928 said:

$190

You did great! Sometimes "rare" works in your favor!

Ian928
Posted (edited)

My cousin have picked up the Wheel weights. I am thinking about how they are mounted? I see from pictures that carriage bolts are used, does anybody know the dimensions? I can get my cousin to measure the depth of the wheel weights, but I understand this is UNC bolts and I need to order them. Also, the holes in both the Wheel weight and the rim are square, I can not see how that should work out? At last, do you put something between the rim and the Wheel weight to protect the paint?

17093912097251.jpg.35d9ef483c722be1f2a0cdf897aeb939.jpg

Edited by Ian928