Racinbob

Happy Birthday Ed!!

RJ Hamner

OMG

I can't believe it

Alert the Media

Ed Kennel is celebrating his 60th Birthday for the 30th time!!!!!!!

Well from one "old fart" to another......Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

formariz

Happy Birthday Buddy. You are a class act and one of the main  reasons this place is what it is. Always a pleasure to listen  and being with you. May you have a great day along with your lovely family and enjoy this day again for years to come. 

• Thanks 1

953 nut
4 hours ago, RJ Hamner said:

OMG

I can't believe it

Alert the Media

Ed Kennel is celebrating his 60th Birthday for the 30th time!!!!!!!

Well from one "old fart" to another......Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

You may want to check your math!   Ed is entering the eighth decade, not the ninth.     I prefer to consider this as the fifty-first anniversary of Ed's twenty-ninth birthday. 

• Thanks 1

Bill D

Happy Birthday 🎉🎂

• Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

Sure have enjoyed reading all your birthday wishes ...and jabs.     Joe wanted pictures, so here ya go.

I was up pretty late last night watching the Bills-Dolphins game.   Wanted to see who my Steelers would get.

So, I slept in this AM and woke up to the scent of dried smoked chipped venison. 

Mrs. K was making one of my favs., chipped venison gravy w/ mushrooms on toasted english muffin and scrambled eggs.

104_2788.JPG.c07ee5592e5f80f3574b6664dffa6a8a.JPG

Then took my friend "Groovy" for our daily walk.     Her muzzle is about as gray as mine but she has all her hair.

104_2794.JPG.6adc19dd08df99b788ce177cd3ca940d.JPG

Finished a couple items on the Honeydo list.    Then heard a knock at the door and here comes my inlaws with a surprise home made cake  ( Bourbon Pecan).

104_2795.JPG.17d2876ced42db236c43b51c196850fa.JPG

Worked on the gen set.  Made a cover plate for the fuel pump hole and trimmed some tin off the breather. Getting things cleaned up and back together.

Gotta get that exhaust pipe of to plumb up the check valve, pressure gage, pop off and tank.   She's soaking in PB.

104_2798.JPG.8f88a1bd068a101d1225dd1ef0e12904.JPG

Mrs K called me to clean up for dinner.     Another fave.    Peppers stuffed with my ground bacon/ venison, rice, tomatoes, and cheese.  Steamed broc and cali.

104_2799.JPG.740ba34c26fc59d74e4887302273e940.JPG

Settled in now to watch the Michigan / Washington game.    All us Penn staters hate Ohio and Michigan,   But I gotta root for the BIG 10.  Go wolverines.

It has been a great 29th Bday Richard and this is the 51st time I celebrated it.        I am actually a 29yo.... don't know when I blinked my eyes and ended up in this 80 yo body.   :dunno:

Thanks again guys. I always look forward to reading your posts.      My Red Square Family and this Kennell Family keep this old dog in the hunt.

104_0774.JPG.4a3e445e58c619106a0148891646e004.JPG

• Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Happy birthday Ed. Apologies being tardy.....

• Thanks 2

Ed Kennell
12 minutes ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

Apologies being tardy....

No worrys Glenn.   It's good to see you posting again. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Wow, I just got a call from my other SIL.   She lives in Tampa Bay, Fl. and left on a bus at noon for Pa.     She will arrive here tomorrow at 6AM.   She knew I would be watching the football game and called as soon as it was over.   She and 50- 60 other people on the bus sang Happy Bday.     She will be here for a triple birthday party this sunday. 

Her sisters Jan. 1, mine Jan 8, and her mothers 99th on Jan. 11.

• Heart 4

Terry M

Happy Birthday!!🎂 

• Thanks 1

sjoemie himself

Happy (belated) birthday wishes from the Netherlands mr. @Ed Kennell. Looks like you had a great day. Cheers! :orcs-cheers:

• Thanks 1