Pullstart

Home for the Holidays

Pullstart

We were in Huatulco for the last week.  After landing, my Marine BIL met us a couple hours behind at ORD airport.  We planned to take our airport transfer shuttle back to the stay, ride and fly joint we had Momma’s “winter beater” parked at for the week, then go back in a bit to pick him up.  I’m not trying to be ignorant here.  I am saddened by the attacks overseas.  I don’t understand how blocking highways here will fix it.  We ended up hanging out at the hotel lobby and I took the Blue Line train back to the airport to pick him up.  Merry Christmas to all, hug those you love and remind them of it often!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

953 nut
11 hours ago, Pullstart said:

I don’t understand how blocking highways here will fix it.

I don't think the agitators want to fix anything. I don't understand why the same people want to disrupt our lives whenever an injustice occurs anywhere in the world.  If they would look for a solution rather than finding fault we might make some progress toward a better life for all. Noone has ever won a war, they just patch up what remains and morne the loss of loved ones who perished.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Daron1965

So very true. Amen to that. 

• Like 2