beachbumtroy

where to get new holland parts?

beachbumtroy

ok guys in another post they helped me with the carb and a couple other things............well now i got it running and it runs good, but my power steering cylinder is leaking, so the manual shows how to take it off, but i cant find the part numbers to rebuild or replace...any help getting to those, a rebuild kit or replacement part numbers? thnx bb p.s its a  1997 new holland GT20 serial# 716498006 liquid cooled, kawasaki FD620D v-twin... 60 inch mower 

gt20.jpg

beachbumtroy

thnx ed i`ll check it out.

sjoemie himself

@beachbumtroy if it's a regular(ish) cylinder a hydraulic shop should have the parts you need to rebuild it or to get it rebuilt.

• Like 2

beachbumtroy

no thats close gwest_ca i saw that too but i did find part number it is TR95D3965, and i think i`ll go with sjoemie himself`s idea cause they want $ 500 bux and up for those parts lol...........so one post got my mower running and this post got me help 

with hydraulics, so on my next problem should i add to this post or start another new one? thnx guys thus far for all the help :)

• Excellent 1

Ed Kennell
4 hours ago, beachbumtroy said:

should i add to this post

Best to keep all your tractor post together IMO.

• Like 1

beachbumtroy

well this one is it and as u see no longer available... but they run 500 bux and up so im hoping for a rebuild thnx thou for all help...bb

beachbumtroy

ok ed will do....we`ll see after i get this steering cylinder fixed thnx

beachbumtroy

ok next question, how do i get part numbers for deck pieces and steering cylinder rebuild kit? cylinder number is TR95D3965 and pulley and bearings number? thnx bb

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 10-14-47 Spine - 86620471-Linked pdf.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 10-18-13 Spine - 86620471-Linked pdf.jpeg

sjoemie himself

On the steering cylinder rebuild kit I would (still) advise you go to a hydraulic repair shop.

They can easily get you the parts you need.

Pulleys and bearings: if you don't have the list that belongs to the drawing you've posted you could measure the bearing and pulleys.

Should get you close, maybe even close enough. Id and od plus width for the bearings for the pulley pretty much the same; id, od and the width of the groove should work out.

beachbumtroy

yea i decided on hydro shop also it seems they dont make anymore..........and i got the housings off today i`m pretty sure ive found the new bearings, i`ll get the old out soon to measure and check for numbers, but 

yes thank u for info thats about where im at, should go well after i get old parts out. waiting till after xmas from here. thnx thou

sjoemie himself
On 12/21/2023 at 11:33 PM, beachbumtroy said:

seems they dont make anymore

What exactly is it they don't make anymore?

From what I understand all the seals, scrapers, dustrings etc. for cylinders are pretty much all standard sizes.

Maybe not OEM part or partnumber but for sure exchangeable with 'universal/generic' parts.

beachbumtroy

i cant find a rebuild kit for my steering cylinder, they claim (new holland) and others say they dont make anymore? so if u can find one for mine please let me know, its a 1997 new holland 60" mower power steering cylinder number 

"TR95D3965" and if they are all the same i have NO CLUE :) how to order for my particular cylinder so any help with that would also be appreciated.. thnx bb

sjoemie himself

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Again, if I were you I'd go to a hydraulic shop and let them fix it for you.

I bought a secondhand cylinder off of marketplace once which I had no idea of if it was any good. Turned out it wasn't but the size was what I needed.

I dropped it of at my local hydraulic shop and they fixed it for €35,- which is probably about the same in US Dollars, and I could pick it up the next day.

I can't imagine your cylinder being that special that a hydraulic shop could'nt repair it.

beachbumtroy

ur right took mine off and took to the local hydro shop, and they completely rebuilt it for $138 bux put it on today worx good and n leaks thus far, when i get a little more done i`ll post some pix. thnx bb

• Excellent 1

Shynon

@wheelhorseman should have the parts to rebuild it, or he can do if for you. 

beachbumtroy

ea goty it done locally but thnx :)

sjoemie himself

Great to read that it worked out for ya :handgestures-thumbupright:

And errr yeah :wwp:

beachbumtroy

they are coming, its all apart at moment

• Like 1

beachbumtroy

ok guys finally got everything re-done the way i wanted, no leaks runs and cuts and steers good, finished my rattle can paint job and got it all put back together today, im happy with it time for the next project:)

just bought a 2004 gmc sierra needs cosmetics but runs and drives good..thnx for ur help thus far, i`ll be back dont worry 5 more mowers, and they alwaz need work :)

nh1.jpg

nh3.jpg

nh4.jpg

nh2.jpg

nh5.jpg

nh6.jpg

nh7.jpg

nh8.jpg

nh9.jpg

nh10.jpg

nh11.jpg

• Like 4

sjoemie himself

Looks good :handgestures-thumbupright: Are you going to add some decals on the hood?

beachbumtroy

no ive reached my limit lol......painted under seat metal with some left over charcoal paint i had then decided to do the rest in new holland blue, didnt even know there was such a thing other than ford blue i mean, but its done the only thing i

got left to do is fab some wheels for the front of deck. thnx

• Like 1