953 nut

Happy Birthday Ranger

953 nut

Happy Birthday @ranger, we are all glad you were born.

HappyBirthdaycake.jpg.7d83afa20fdbaab7e27a08e0dfc00349.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

Happy Birthday !

• Like 1

ebinmaine

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYY 

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Have a Great Day

Happy Birthday Lawn Ranger | Birthday lawn, Happy birthday, Birthday

• Like 1

rjg854

:occasion-partyblower:   Happy Borned on Day, @ranger    :occasion-partyblower:

• Like 1

sjoemie himself

Happy birthday @ranger :beer:

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:occasion-cake:

• Like 1

Achto

:hbd::occasion-cake:

• Like 1

JPWH

:hbd:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Happy 71st Birthday from this side of the pond. May you have many more.

• Like 1

TJ5208

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

• Like 1

ranger

Thanks guys, for the birthday wishes.👍👍 Not been able to do anything for the last month. Had been busy moving loads of heavy metal etc, and hay bales, and have upset the ‘Sciatic’ nerve, so not been able to put any weight on my left leg. My wife had to call an ambulance after speaking to local doctor. I couldn’t sit, or lay down, could only stand up with the aid of crutches! Paramedic assisted me to sit down by pressing hard and ‘grinding’ his fist into the side of my leg? The relief was almost immediate? Laying flat on my back takes away all pain and discomfort, but spending a prolonged amount of time in bed doesn’t do muscles a lot of good! I can now sit down with slight discomfort, but my left leg is still a little weak, but improving, every day the limp becomes less pronounced. I have to be careful with meds, not allowed anti inflammatory medications, managing with paracetamol etc. I don’t think I’ll be ‘Bouncing’ about on any of the ‘Horses’ for a little while yet, but, who knows?

Thanks again everyone, and Take care!

• Sad 4

953 nut
15 hours ago, ranger said:

have upset the ‘Sciatic’ nerve, so not been able to put any weight on my left leg

I would suggest you insist that an MRI of the Lumbar Spine be done. If your discs are out of alignment they will cause the Sciatic nerve pain and if left untreated will do permanent damage to any number of nerves that pass through the area. This is not something you want to treat with pain killers.

I let mine go until spinal fusion was needed, had I  addressed the problem sooner my outcome would have been better.

• Sad 1

ranger

I had this six years ago, had three months off work, meds and physio. No scans then. The meds they gave triggered colitis. The paramedic was surprised I was not offered a scan then. I think I need to speak to my doctor regarding this. I don’t think my having been lifting and carrying heavy lengths of steel and moving engines etc, by hand + slinging bales of hay up onto a stack, (at my age) , has helped?

elcamino/wheelhorse

@ranger Sorry to hear about your sciatic pain. I have been dealing with the same pain since 2006. My doctor put me on Gabapentin and have been able to deal with the pain by taking the pills every day. Hope you get better soon. 

• Sad 1

peter lena

@ranger  happy birthday  !   been a member of the sciatic  club for a long time , typically there is no easy fix , have another  "  VIEWING " coming up , easy  body movements /  ice  cooling back pad , helps me out , Pete 

• Sad 1