Pullstart

ROTC Run

Pullstart

I came across this today, in a neighboring town.  The ROTC is running the game ball from CMU to WMU, and according to the Google machine that is 118.2 miles.  I had to stop and give them a little encouragement.  :flags-waveusa:

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Handy Don

Nice touch to get the spirit up!

We live near West Point and the game ball gets delivered by the cadet skydiving club. They jump out of a couple of helicopters, of course! It is one heck of an impressive show to witness.

• Excellent 4

SylvanLakeWH

:flags-waveusa:

peter lena

@Pullstart my son and DIL , run 25- 40 miles a week , no matter what , also ran in, their son / grandson , years prior to USMC  boot camp, also , swim , him fully clothed  2 / 3 day a week , he smoked the  USMC BOOT CAMP , my son trained with the 3rd ranger batt , before  leaving army , that instilled a solid can do attitude , son was shocked to hear , his son wanted to be a marine , figured army , more money opportunities . wanted to be a crew chief  !  he is now  in final phase of c-130-j  crew chief / loadmaster training . 20 years old , be seeing him at Christmas , very proud grandpa , pete 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1