Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Out of my mind???

Rogue

This is all I have room for.... At the moment anyway. :thumbs:

I went and got the 42" Plow & Snowblower today. I think there may be some parts missing from the plow, not sure yet. Going to hook it up tomorrow and check it out. He didn't have any lift assist springs for the snowblower. I'll have to look somewhere for them.

Tomorrow sometime I will start a resto-thread on the 654. I already put the original rims and tires on today and checked out the deck. Actually gives a pretty nice cut. When I took it off I noticed there is a bolt bent to a 45. All I can figure is someone rigged something. Will have to find out more info about that as well. Man I wish these things had part numbers on them. Sure would make getting info a lot easier. eeeesh :thumbs2:

Ro

TJ

Nice tractor. :thumbs2:

ronscat

You asked....My grandson with a little problem of "add" I put on my oldest WH with the big tires on it when he was 5. He rode all over the yard for about 3 months and then one day he rode by me and my neighbor while I was cooking meat on my 30"x60" homebilt smoker at Thanksgiving. The next thing I noticed was the tractor sounded kinda funny and my grandson was hollowering "HELP!" I don't know how he did it but the tractor was standing straight up spinning the tires trying to climb the oak tree behind my smoker. I kid you not - it was one of those deals you would have had to see to believe and I know none of you was there besides my grandson hanging on the steering wheel as best as he could with a very frightened look on his face, and my neighbor and me. I grabbed him off the tractor and my buddy pushed the tractor off the tree. It fell on its side before we could get the engine off. That is why the one tractor over to the left here has a bent steering wheel and one little dent in the hood. My grandson would not get on the tractor for a coupla weeks after that. His Moma and Grandmother wasn't too proud of his Granddaddy for letting the 5 year old on it.... :thumbs2:

He is 10 years old now and pays a little better attention when he drives. :thumbs:

He could have gotten badly hurt if the tractor had fell back on him.

Ron

baerpath

Did you pick it up on Grand Island NY ? Just wondering

Duane