Ed Kennell

Cabin Fever

Ed Kennell

This is an illness that usually occurs in Feb., but five days of rain gave me a mild case.

Not complaining about the rain, we need it, but I'm running out of indoor projects.

Cleaned the oil boiler and the woodstove.   Cleaned the work shops.  Cleaned the weapons arsenal.  Making new striper tube lures.

104_2377.JPG.4f1c786719b54c8cc92649a4ebbf7ec5.JPG104_2375.JPG.9b16c9f42ec8edd4a19f237e9d8646cd.JPG

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1

ri702bill

Right there with you Ed. My wife could never understand why I would get a bit wiggy after 3 or so days of doing nothing,

I told her it's in the blood - I may have had a white collar job at the end of my career, bur the MOST satisfying was working in the shop early on making parts to assemble......

Edited by ri702bill
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 1

c-series don

I’m with both of you, I can do one day or maybe a day and a half of doing nothing. Especially when the weather is nasty, but after that I can’t sit around. Lucky for me my shop is attached to my house so when it’s crappy I don’t have to go outside. Also lucky for me is that after 30 years of marriage I like to be inside with my wife! 

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine

Agreed.  

I can't even get the whole day through.  Trina? Minutes. I'm not kidding. The girl ain't got no set down or quit in her. 

When it's raining snowing or ridiculous level cold we've been able to go downstairs and putter around.  

That workshop will now be out in the new barn. 

I can guarantee there'll only be a BBT trapped in the house for a matter of seconds before she installs a good heating system out there.  

:ROTF:

• Haha 5

Daddy Don

Went out back and got the garden tiller out and got the garden ready for spring planting  next year.

• Like 4