Expeatfarmer

STORMIN Norman Dainton

WHX??
10 minutes ago, formariz said:

We take it for granted that we all will be here for ever but unfortunately it’s not so. Rest in peace Norm. 

So true Cas... like when Roadapples passed now him I had met and miss him but somehow I had always hoped on meeting with Norm. Pipe dream I know but?? 

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 1
  • Heart 7

EB-80/8inPA

Sorry to hear this sad news.  Condolences to family and friends.

• Like 1
  • Heart 5

Bill D

Sorry to hear of his passing.  I enjoyed reading his posts.  Condolences and prayers to his family and friends.

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

meadowfield
11 hours ago, Alan R. said:

I first met Norm at Rural Past Times a few years ago.  He had a little pop up tent which he slept in.  It wouldn't un - pop next morning.  Took the two of us to flatten it and force it back into it's carry bag.  Think he slept in the Showman, Chris Sutton's, van at later shows.  Had a chat with him recently where we compared getting older notes among other things.  Photo is of Norm testing out the Roper on one of his visits down south.  RIP Norm. You will be missed. 

IMG_5470.JPG

I had just completed a set of decals for the Roper as he was restoring!   sad times...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Heart 3

stevasaurus

Chris Sutton reached out to me on Skype yesterday.  He wanted me to make sure to let all of you guys know that he knew about Norm, and that he (Chris) is doing OK.  Most of you guys know that Chris is having isues also.  Anyway, it was excellent to talk with Chris and remember old times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 5

The Freightliner Guy

sad to see norm gone. i know many people liked him like sqounker. seemed like a great guy he will be missed

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

Lee1977

Norm will be missed by all of us. I glad Norm was doing what he wanted to  until the last. A couple of week ago he was over helping his friend at the farm.

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

squonk
2 hours ago, Lee1977 said:

Norm will be missed by all of us. I glad Norm was doing what he wanted to  until the last. A couple of week ago he was over helping his friend at the farm.

nORM would go to Scotland quite often. Was one of his main sources of fire wood. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

sjoemie himself

This is really sad news. I just found out through Facebook about @Stormin's passing. Like many others said before me I enjoyed his comments and the projects he shared with us.

Rest in peace and condoleances to his loved ones.

Greetings from the Netherlands, Mark 

• Like 1
  • Heart 4