ineedanother
12 minutes ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Mike, I know this thread is about you switching over to duals, but the more I look at this tractor the more I want to take an old C-101 roller I have tucked back in the pole barn and put a pullstart motor on it. 

Thank you for the inspiration :thanks:  I think that will be my next Wheel Horse project.

Hey Van, @Wheel-N-It, if you want to go ahead and do the full monte you can have these...

IMG_0857.jpg

Wheel-N-It

Randy, thank you . Thats very kind of you. I'm sure theres some matching wheels and tires around here in one of the buildings. Hang on to those for me !! :)

ineedanother
17 minutes ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Randy, thank you . Thats very kind of you. I'm sure theres some matching wheels and tires around here in one of the buildings. Hang on to those for me !! :)

Will do. I don't think I could ever use them on my sloped property without breaking something so they'll be here :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

Sparky
8 hours ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Thank you for the inspiration :thanks:  I think that will be my next Wheel Horse project.

Haha! All I’m trying to do here is keep the addiction going for all of us :lol: ! 
  But yes, a pullstart rig is so easy to maintain. No battery to keep up on and no wiring to trace out… well, one kill wire I guess.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

Wheel-N-It
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

But yes, a pullstart rig is so easy to maintain. No battery to keep up on and no wiring to trace out… well, one kill wire I guess.

Thats exactly what I'm thinking !  Just bolt it in and go. Keeping up with another battery is not on my list of things I want to do. 

• Like 1

wallfish
9 hours ago, Wheel-N-It said:

Just bolt it in and go.

Well, we'll see if it's just bolt and go. :ph34r:

trailer-park-boys-greasybastard.gif.ae756b12f84c7f2522ab0b7a0351124d.gif

• Haha 4

Wheel-N-It
3 hours ago, wallfish said:

Well, we'll see if it's just bolt and go. :ph34r:

trailer-park-boys-greasybastard.gif.ae756b12f84c7f2522ab0b7a0351124d.gif

That was me trying to restore a Cub Cadet 1650  :angry-banghead::angry-screaming::angry-fire: