Pullstart

A Wheel Horse Wedding?

Pullstart

@Wild Bill in VA preaching from the book of Unidrive!

• Excellent 5
  • Heart 3

c-series don

This thread would not be complete without a picture of the bouquet toss! 

IMG_8040.jpeg

IMG_8042.jpeg

Edited by c-series don
  • Excellent 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart 2

Wild Bill in VA

Kevin and Don, Thanks so much for capturing these moments. I was not sure how everyone would react to this Wheel Horse Wedding BUT I did see everyone got a good laugh out of this. Brandon and Samantha are going to get married and I watched Brandon grow up from the Annual Wheel Horse, he was a good kid who grew up to be a good man and for several years brought "Sam" to the show . I talk with Brandon's mom through Facebook and told her that I will have a present for them at the show ..... A Wheel Horse Wedding! I think the kids had a few sleepless nights wondering just what Wild Bill had up his sleeve! Now I did have member come up to me at the show and ask me if I was ordained to perform the ceremony and started to tell me all the legalities involved. My reply was that I'm only ordained in B.S. and the wedding was for fun. Telling the people at the show that we were going to have a wedding at the show during day got all kinds of reactions BUT when people started to see Sam with a wedding vail on and bride's maids all dressed the same at their tractor display .... folks started to realize .... there really is going to be a wedding at the show! I had to put some fun Wheel Horse thoughts into this from the wedding march song :She's so fine me 409" from the first song on the cruise night play list, the brides maids, Wheel Horse Key rings for the wedding rings to reading from the "Book of Unidrive". I hoped y'all enjoyed the fun.

Wild Bill in Richmond VA

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
3 hours ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

I'm only ordained in B.S.

the "Book of Unidrive". I hoped y'all enjoyed the fun.

Wild Bill in Richmond VA

I’d have to look into the legality in PA, but I have done a few weddings here with a 100% success rate so far!  :lol:

The  Book of Unidrive was classic!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1