Wild Bill in VA

The 25th Annual Wheel Horse Show

Wild Bill in VA

I have some special events planned for the Wheel Horse Show this year, one being a Memorial for my friend Phil Bowlings as we had been friends over 20 years. The second to my knowledge has not been done at any tractor show ..... ever!  And there is two people shaking in their shoes for what I have planned. Have y'all heard of the biblical chapter of UniDrive??? It will be Wheel Horse fun and a memory. 

See y'all soon.

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5
  • Heart 1

c-series don

I’m really looking forward to the show and seeing you @Wild Bill in VA work your magic as the master of ceremonies and all around crowd pleaser! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again “You my friend are the perfect man for the job and we are damn lucky to have you!” 

• Like 3

stevebo

Don,

I could not agree with you more! Bill is the perfect man for the job. Always makes this thing fun. Looking forward to it again this year. 

• Like 4

parsonsponyz

I remember the first show we attended and Bill being master of ceremonies, he did an excellent job making us feel at home and have fun at the event.  From that moment on couldn't wait until the next years show.

• Like 4

Pullstart

Bill, is there a time and day planned for Phil?  Has any mention been made about Mr. Jay, @roadapples?

Tractorhead

I'm not able to shake a few hands face to face this year. 😢

I've been trying to get to the big show for over three years now and this year everything seems fine through February.
but life has something else planned. 🤪

The last 2 years Corona was the Antichrist 🤬, this year we have an unexpected family tragedy.
The reason why I have to move it again I will not write in an open readable forum,
But I'm in contact with Pullstart, he knows more about the full background.

- but postponed is not ended -

So I shift my plan to shake some hands face to face to next year.
I only know you all from the internet, but I would like to see the people I am writing to at least once in person.

It will certainly be a big risk for me to come back with another WheelHorse in my backpack.
But this risk can be calculated...
😎

• Sad 4