sjoemie himself

Sjoemie's garden

sjoemie himself

Did some gardening today, still lots to do but we're getting there.. Even planted a house!

20230506_135547.jpg.7d131c404f2d5ba871baa23203f080db.jpg

20230506_165404.jpg.a85483b402039c5072969934e247d951.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

When are you planting the interior Mark?  Cool garden!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sjoemie himself

I'll leave that up to the birds Kevin :mrgreen: Plan is to use it as a birdhouse/feeder.

Don't know if the windows are big enough and they will take the bait but there's only one way to find out.

SylvanLakeWH

:clap:

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Downsizing!  We got right at three plows getting rid of one more!  This is a very nice plow!  Meeting Wes from Canada May 7 in Dansville Illinois could meet there if someone’s interested!

• charging10
      By charging10
      Still a little chilly, but a good day to plow!

• grnlark
      By grnlark
      In the world of Bantams, the most desirable three wheeled tractors are the model 3000, 5000 and 8000 varying in size from small to large respectively. The model 8000 (being the size of a standard garden tractor) is probably the most desirable and by far hardest to find. I would venture to guess some of the 8000’s rarity has to do with its lofty price tag in 1956. Well, I acquired a second model 8000 yesterday about an hour away from me in CT. It runs and drives well but naturally will need some general TLC. The gentleman I bought it from said it previously belonged to the Town of Putnam, CT and was used for years to clear snow from sidewalks. He put brand new Carlisle 6x12’s on it and gave me paperwork showing that the engine was honed and re-ringed about 4 years ago. Now just to go through and remove all the non-original bolt on junk. Lol