Gregor

Are they tools?

ebinmaine

VERY cool 

• Like 2

formariz

Good find and yes they are tools. Tools for reference and therefor learning. Invaluable particularly for those that deal with old machines  of those periods. Even though one can find almost anything on line , nothing substitutes flipping through the pages of such books. In the search for that particular item much else is learned from going through its pages. Good of you to save them. Ordinarily and unfortunately most wind up being destroyed.

• Like 4

WHX??

Ya know I seen manuals and such for sale on fleabay and whatever. What they want for them is crazy when supporters can get them here for free.

Short story...

When I first discovered RS I said holy crap these clowns they got a IPL for a 1067! 

After I hit my down load limit I quickly threw my hat in the supporter ring for unlimited downloads.

Did good Gregor... :handgestures-thumbupright: I would build an addition on and have my own library!  Complete with smoking chairs and a stocked bar...:lol:

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine

@JCM check out this thread 

• Like 1

JCM
1 hour ago, WHX?? said:

Did good Gregor... :handgestures-thumbupright: I would build an addition on and have my own library!  Complete with smoking chairs and a stocked bar...:lol:

Someone say stocked bar. Enjoying a night cap as we speak.  :occasion-xmas:IMG_0771.JPG.5c1c6e131ed0af75717ba70edc0b25d9.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

ebinmaine
Just now, JCM said:

Someone say stocked bar. Enjoying a night cap as we speak.  :occasion-xmas:IMG_0771.JPG.5c1c6e131ed0af75717ba70edc0b25d9.JPG

Beautiful place Jim.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

c-series don

@JCM Wait……..this bar setup is at your house? I’ve really been wanting to come to your meet and greet, and now I see this bar I feel like a moth to a flame 🔥😂

• Haha 2
  • Heart 1

ri702bill

What??? NO WH clock????

IMG_0771.JPG.5c1c6e131ed0af75717ba70edc0b25d9.JPG

• Haha 1