Jeff young

Hydraulic lift

Jeff young

I have a charger 10 with a sundstrand 90/2046. It was a manual lift and I am putting a hydraulic lift on it. Can anyone tell me where I can buy this cone and spring I need to put in the pump, and also what ports the hose hook up to. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Jeff young

Thank you very much sir. It’s hard to find what I was looking for and this is the ticket. Now I just have to find a cone and spring. Thanks again

• Like 2

Mike'sHorseBarn

Try https://www.a-ztractor.com/

Great guy to deal with.

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:

If A to Z Tractor can't help you out with your with the parts you need perhaps @daveoman1966 can, he is Mr. Sundstrand for sure.

• Excellent 1

gt14rider

Here is some superseded #s. SEPW say that have in stock. 

LJ Fluid power,  spoke to L.J. he said he should have them also.

Screenshot_20230419-075625_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220829-145355_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220829-145815_Gallery.jpg

20230419_224647.jpg

Edited by gt14rider
  • Excellent 2

gt14rider

@Jeff young my list did not include #56. relief valve cone, p/n 3100053,   or p/n  6632. L J fluid Power should have them

Jeff young

Thanks to everyone on here. I got a hold of the guy at A-to-Z tractor and he had all the parts I was after. He was a great guy to deal with just like everybody on this site seems to be. Wish I had found this site along time ago, I found more useful information here in the last two days than I could dig up on my own in the last year. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

ineedanother
19 hours ago, Jeff young said:

Thanks to everyone on here. I got a hold of the guy at A-to-Z tractor and he had all the parts I was after. He was a great guy to deal with just like everybody on this site seems to be. Wish I had found this site along time ago, I found more useful information here in the last two days than I could dig up on my own in the last year. 

That's one of the reasons so many of us support the site :thumbs: Small price to pay to keep it going strong :text-welcomeconfetti:

Tonytoro416

Lincoln at A-Z is the man. He is the main reason my grandpas tractor is as close as it is to being redone

B524D747-65BD-4057-85B9-1C0AF7AD9F36.jpeg

FA30685D-93BA-4616-ABDF-DFBDF5A82B5C.jpeg

• Excellent 1