peter lena

lucas grease source

peter lena

snoop . major difference is the higher extended range ,  the experience  with results  is why I  like the green,  think the possible deck loading  or pto driven attachment  has a lot of  heated drag  that goes along with it , seen decks that can barely rotate  due to grease failure  , neglect ,  red and tacky is a very good grease , always experimenting with  attachment  function , what can I do to make this run easier / smoother ?  those mule bearings was the heads up for me , always noisy , just tried a regrease , and i was hooked . if you can,t get the green , get the red , its much better than the original generic  grease fill . pete 

• Excellent 2

C-85

I have been using Lukas green grease for a few years and have liked it.  I haven't been able to find any of the 'green' grease for months now.  A few months ago I wrote to Lukas to find out why it is so hard to get.  They advised that some additive that goes into hasn't been available, so production was halted for now.  :angry-tappingfoot:

C-85

• Sad 2

ri702bill

:angry-screaming:

SylvanLakeWH
33 minutes ago, C-85 said:

some additive that goes into hasn't been available,

Foreigneezium, supplychaineezium, or Covidneezium no doubt… :bitch:

• Haha 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

I saw of both types of grease at Advance Auto. Going to take a ride tomorrow see if it really on the shelf. 

• Like 1

peter lena

@C-85  thanks for the heads up on that , that would explain  why  the  supply is dwindling , BTW  have my c-85  over 40  years now , still my favorite , pete

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1