I have a 1999 314-8 and I am looking for a 2nd set of rear rims for turf tires. I know the oem is 23 x 9.5-12, what other models have the same bolt pattern to fit mine. Will a 510 rims fit ?

Any of the 12" 5 bolt rims will fit, provided the offset is correct; i.e..: Simplicity rims have the wrong offset.

• Thanks 1

:WRS:        The rear rime from most garden tractors will fit a :wh:. Most were five lug with 4 1/2" bolt patern, same as ford cars. As @Tankman said, the width and backspacing both need to be alike to fit properly. If you have a garden tractor scrapper near you just take one of yours along and match them up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you both for the information, very useful and was what I was looking for.

• Thanks 1

Look for turf mowers too. I got a set in a junkyard that were the same as whats on a 520. Just painted white lol. 

On 2/9/2018 at 3:30 PM, KefferOhio said:

Thank you both for the information, very useful and was what I was looking for.

520  rims will bolt right up give it a wider stance in the rear. 

Cub Cadets have the wrong offset as well. Be aware that with a 23x10.5-12 tire and rim combination, the tires will be wider than a 42" dozer blade when sectored. 

Backset is the key.  For WH you want 1-3/8"  That is the distance from the rear rim to the lug hole area.  Many others JDs etc have 2-3/8" backset