Hey Guys,

I have found out that I have a fast leak on the front  "drivers" side tire and a slower one on the rear "drivers" side tire.  Do you guys know where the best place to find tires (they're a bit worn), and tubes?

Not to mention, what is the best way to get them off the wheel?

Thank you in advance!

If you have a Tractor Supply or Rural King near by they should have the tires and tubes. Any tire repair shop could mount them for you.

Miller tire online has a ton of tires and tubes. Prices are good also. I also got some Hi-Run ags that I ordered through Walmart.

Harbor Freight sells a mini tire changer setup for like $40. You'll spend that or more at a tire shop.

FYI

The last pair of ags I bought were for the front of Big Ugly (D180) - I went with the 18-8.50/8 stock size from BKT and so far have been very impressed with how well they are wearing despite that monster's weight and using a 56" blade with it , most of the nubs are still intact even working on rough rock surfaces . Think I picked those up off the auction site if I remember correctly and the price was great...

Sarge

• Like 1