Hey Guys,

I have found out that I have a fast leak on the front  "drivers" side tire and a slower one on the rear "drivers" side tire.  Do you guys know where the best place to find tires (they're a bit worn), and tubes?

Not to mention, what is the best way to get them off the wheel?

Thank you in advance!

If you have a Tractor Supply or Rural King near by they should have the tires and tubes. Any tire repair shop could mount them for you.

Miller tire online has a ton of tires and tubes. Prices are good also. I also got some Hi-Run ags that I ordered through Walmart.

Harbor Freight sells a mini tire changer setup for like $40. You'll spend that or more at a tire shop.

FYI

The last pair of ags I bought were for the front of Big Ugly (D180) - I went with the 18-8.50/8 stock size from BKT and so far have been very impressed with how well they are wearing despite that monster's weight and using a 56" blade with it , most of the nubs are still intact even working on rough rock surfaces . Think I picked those up off the auction site if I remember correctly and the price was great...

Sarge

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shea Worden
      I am deciding whether i should get the firestone tri rib tires or the vredestein 5 rib tires.Got any suggestions?

• By Shea Worden
      I just ordered some 6-ply deestone ags. Hope they work.
    • By aHorseofCourse
      Parts lot from my project horse.  All parts are off a 308-8. Rear wheels were painted about 2 years ago, Carlisle tru power 23 8.50-12 tires 2 years old.  Front wheels were painted and new stens bearings installed last winter and tires at the same time, Carlisle turf saver II 16 6.50-8.  Rest of the parts are original in good condition.  I have an axle pin but it's worn pretty bad and the keeper plate is broke off.  I'll include it but you will need another one more than likely.  PM me on here if interested.  I can make a package deal for everything.  I can ship for actual cost.  Thanks.

Rear wheels/tires- $250
      Front wheels/tires- $150 SOLD!!
      Axle with spindles- $30 SOLD!!
      Tie Rods- $20 SOLD!!
      Steering shafts- $30

• By Red144runner
      So I sold my two other tractors. Unfortunately I just don't have the room. I kept my first. The 3/12. Why? It's in great shape, 12hp magnum runs perfect and what's tougher than a cast iron kohler? The 8 speed is simple, needs a clutch spring but other wise perfect and this tractor has the 1 1/8" axles. 
      I put a facet fuel pump in last year and am very happy with it. Changed fluids and that's it. 
      I kept the 8" wheels off the work horse and put deestones on today. Looks awesome. I plan on adding 8" front wheels, arear rock shaft and some other stuff too. I have the mower and bag for it and the 48" plow which was awesome last winter. I will also put my 2" receiver on this one too. 
      Forgive the mess we are still unpacking and I still have to set up my shop.