Nice work, I really like how you did the sleeve hitch

44 minutes ago, Thor27 said:

Nice work, I really like how you did the sleeve hitch

Thanks!!

I made it from an old MTD sleeve hitch.

24 minutes ago, Tractor boy said:

Cool and where did you get the lead for the receiver?

Mostly from wheel weights.

Sure did! What you see is a steel 4x4x14" long steel tube. I welded a cap on one side, filled it with molten lead and welded a cap onto the other side. Only thing I should have done was put handles on it.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shea Worden
      Hey guys. I was wondering about buying a clevis hitch from the wheelhorseman1000's website wheel horse parts and more, and i wanted to know if  i need the rockshaft between the gas tanks. I thought that the cable went right to the hitch with a trunnion to attach. If you didn't know from my other threads, I have a c81 with an 8-speed uni-drive transmission. My tractor already has the tube for the cable so thats what inspired me to get a clevis. 
    • By 98layinframe
      Hi, i have a couple questions if anyone would mind helping me out!  I have a 414-8 (i think its an 87) that I would like to swap a few things on to make it work and look a little better to me.  The first thing is the front axle... will a 520 swept front axle bolt right in?  Is the center pivot bolt the same diameter?  I know the outer knuckles are larger 1" on those machine but are they the same height?  I figured I could just sleeve the knuckle to keep my stock 3/4" 414 spindles if so  Also any info on this john deer 200 series swept front axle swap? anyone know if the pivot and knuckles are all the same diameters on that one?  and how much wider is it?  This one is actually looking to be an easier swap if the bushings are all the same size

Also whats differences on the 520 frames?  Are they longer or the exact same frame?  Brace for the transmission mount? and mainly just the front axle?
    • By Live4outdoors
      Thinning herd and will deliver to the big show if sold prior. Cannot bring all so if interested please speak up. The 414-8 is great reliable tractor with 48"SD, the C-100 is a friends I just acquired over his divorce, the 876 is nice old redo has deck and new decals only tractor without pictures still buried in shed and finally the 856 which I know nothing about needs love!

• By Porkchop87
      I have for sale a 400 series tractor in fair to good condition. Runs, cuts, and is ready for anything you'd like to do. I also have a bracket for optional hookups for it. Price is firm, yet I'm open to trades as well. Deck could use some love but has new blades.