Connecting two transmission together

In what kind of configuration. and why?

Like a front wheel drive transmissions AND a rear wheel transmission?

Maybe a 6 wheeler? :bow-blue:

I don't see why they couldn't. I put two hydros together (with cable linkage) which has far more variables and room for error. 

I would say it should be fairly easy especially if neither drive axle steer. Awesome idea by the way. Makes me want to start building my v plow

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Goldann520
      I'm back @WV Hillbilly, @ACman, @horsenewbee. I'm once again a wh owner. You guys were right. Only this time it's only a 1990 312-8 classic. But hey, I gave $50 bucks for it!!!!! Kohler magnum runs like  a champ and has a nice 42" rear discharge deck on it. Paint not too bad, pics to come. Of couse has normal hackery for this price, but im back in the game ! Gotta get back to work now, talk later. Goldann520 
    • By The Gman
      A short vid of my 312/417 in infrared. It's a FLIR one. Uses a smart phone, I have an old Note2. After looking at it I did notice the rear cylinder exhaust seemed to be running cooler. It will even show what wires are drawing more current and heating up
    • By 608KEB
      Is this ok to use in Transmission?

• By 12Horse Paladin
      Hello all, was wondering if anyone could help me out with info or advice on how to go about fixing my brake pedal on my '92 312-8. I don't know if it's just a pin/part that needs replacing, or there is more to it than that...I have hand tools, but am not really mechanically inclined---learning this stuff as I go. Pics/instructions to follow, would be appreciated.
      My machine is parked/put up for the winter, 'bout 120miles from here; going about lots of this backwards, I know, but I'm trying to build my store of knowledge, for now, Thanks for any and all help.
      Here is a pic for reference. Dad told me it is a common problem; we just didn't get to it lasttime I was back home, where it is stored currently (after going over fluids, cleaning, etc). I just like things to be "right"...he laughed when I found a replacement NOS hr meter for the pictured empty hole (now since installed),,,to him THAT was an uneeded "bell" (as in, ...whistle).
      If the mods need to move this post, no problem; I looked around, didn't see a "specific" place that fit better to post my question.

• By Shooter67
      I started the restoration in 2009. Had to stop (work and life) finally got it back together last week. It still needs some stuff here and there but the hardest stuff is done