Sign in to follow this  
FZR

Routing Diagram for an LT-1100 3-Speed Drive Belt

Does anyone know where I can get a Routing Diagram for an LT-1100 3-Speed Drive Belt.  I'm looking for the routing diagram for the drive belt that runs from the engine to the transmission.  Any help would be appreciated. 

You can download the tractor operator manual from the files of this forum. Open the manuals section and do a search for 810342R1. It is posted in 9 parts.

Nothing on belt replacement in it but the brake adjustment is described.

Garry

Thank you Dave.  I think that diagram should help quite a bit.

Garry, thank you for the directions to the manual.  That should be useful, too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SIUC3
      I have what I believe is a Wheelhorse transmission from a 1964 -1966.  Is this worth selling via shipping?  I'm not sure on the value or desire for these parts, as I don't know if it is worth it to post online or just sell local, as I imagine that the shipping cost will be quite high because of its weight.  What do you all think?

• By HotRodMike
      Just picked up a 312 8 Tractor, Shifter handle is very loose and it won't go into none of the gears. Any ideas? Fixes?
    • By Dennys502

Local pickup only.

Asking $800.00.

• By Laudra
      Hello,

I have what I believe is a 1989 312-8 wheel horse and need to purchase transaxle dipstick.  I do not need the tube just the dipstick, however, if the dipstick comes with the tube that's fine also...
    • By chsteinke44
      i need help finding the right size drive belt for my 212-h wheel horse and the diagram for installing the belt.   i got the tractor from my wifes grampa and cant find the diagram for it or a replacement belt for it.  the id tag is 3212be01  46590
      the belt i need is the motor to transmition