c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

kaiser

i completely forgot that the big game is in the gmen's house this year. thats why they are playing so bad.....yeah thats it. lol

• Like 2

squonk

They played like crap the years they won the Super Bowl too. Starting out playing so bad the old buzzard almost got fired. Then they would get hot and the next thing you know he's a hero.

squonk

Between Manning and Cutler, I thought for sure the over for INT'S for last night's game would have been 30!  :jaw:  :)

squonk

Injuries piling up! Packers lose 2 starting receivers in the first half alone. Packers get into the red zone and it's an automatic holding penalty. I had to leave the room once and came back and see the flag on the ground. I know it's holding without seeing the play LOL

Goobers in London commentating on the game laughing about all the money tied up in the QB's and it's 9-3!

JimD

1381952_698410563503293_750304120_n.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Browns may have a chance against the Pack. Green Bay down to 2 tight ends, 3 receivers, 2 linebackers! EGAD!  :jaw:

squonk

:)  :laughing-rolling:  :happy-jumpeveryone:

SousaKerry

Hey it could be worse, we could still have Seneca WallA$$ or Vinny TesticleVerdey.  I think I'll just go sit on the Couch and watch old films of Kosar

• Like 1

kaiser

i'm keeping my head down, hoping for the first win monday night.

squonk

Packers played with 4 practice squad guys and 3 street free agents today and almost didn't have enough guys to fill the roster and another big injury. Cleveland is scrappy.

NFC North Packers in first. Lather Rinse Repeat

JimD

The local bars in town held their annual Dawg Walk before the game yesterday. I went down for awhile because my son and son in law were there. We had a good time. I met Hanford Dixon and talked with him briefly. Gregg Pruitt was also there but I didn't get to meet him. For 20 bucks you could register for the walk and get a T-shirt on the event and lunch, then watch the Browns find a way to lose yet another game. Still had a good time though. :)

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Man that game was depressing Sunday.  How many bad throws does Weedumb have to screw up before they bench him......  And what was with all the stupid penalties it's like they forgot the rules or something.  Even when the refs gave them a gift of good spots and first downs they couldn't make anything happen. 

squonk

Any game Triplet's crew does is a flag fest. Cleveland has a solid team outside of the QB. I can see why they won a few games this year. I'm afraid we've seen the last of Finley on a football field. :sad:

Edited by squonk

SousaKerry

From all the replay angles I saw Gipson made every effort to turn his head away from Finley.  If anything the way Finley fell he turned his own head into it.  I'm not saying I don't feel for the guy, that's a terrible way to end a career but I don't think the flag was justified.  I really don't think anyone was a fault. 

It will be interesting to see if Gipson winds up with a league fine from the incident.  If it were Detroit and Suh was the player involved you would bet there would be a fine leveled that night.

squonk

The Defender led with his shoulder. On impact his head jerked and I think that's what the refs saw. It's a bang bang play and I think they thought it was helmet to helmet and called it. I've seen flags picked up after discussion but I think the officials all believed it was a penalty. I don't think a fine is warranted but who knows nowadays.

Terry M

Having a hard time following the games this year due to being so busy.....But I do know that the number of BEARs fans are increasing in Minnesota...  I'm just glad my Bears shirts don't fit them...

post-5864-0-93844100-1382466561_thumb.jp

• Like 1

squonk

You know what they say, misery likes co.

stevasaurus

Well, if I get that call from DA BEARS, I can be ready to go against GB in a couple of weeks.  I just hope they wear those same, terrible uniforms against DA BEARS that they wore last Sunday.  They looked like a bunch of FAT Notre Dame players on the field. :)   I still like Cleveland to be a playoff team this year. :bow-blue:

And Minnesota let the lowly Giants win a game...give me a break.

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

JimD

Man that game was depressing Sunday.  How many bad throws does Weedumb have to screw up before they bench him......  And what was with all the stupid penalties it's like they forgot the rules or something.  Even when the refs gave them a gift of good spots and first downs they couldn't make anything happen. 

Yea, it's pretty much like watching the Detroit Lions, although they have already tied their win record from last year. :popcorn:

squonk

Johnny Jolly looked like the whole ND team by himself

squonk

It's Bear Week!  :)

image_zps175d26e7.jpg

squonk

Saw articles all week on how the Packers were playing so well with undrafted free agents and practice squad guys. Saying Rodgers was the 1 guy they absolutely could not afford to lose. We'll the jinx worked. Packers have now lost their 10th starter this year. Bears now in the drivers seat. Lions are too stupid to win anything.

• Like 1

stoneman

Living near Youngstown Ohio, I see to much black and yellow. At least up until this year. And it's amazing how suddenly all the closet Browns fans are pulling out their gear. Yeah. Browns get 32nd pick of the 2014 draft!

• Like 1

squonk

Packers defense is JUNK!!!! I've never seen such horrid tackling and secondary play in 1 game in my life. Foles was just chucking it up and the Packers would fall down as the ball got there. I also counted 27 Packer jocks on the field after McCoy runs. Pathetic. Time for Capers to go