c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

squonk

I think we need a "dislike" and a "no thank you" button. :)

That only happens in JD forums! :) :)
  • Like 1

squonk

After further review:

Positives;

NFC north now in the right order

AP is AP. I hate the Queenies but love watching him run when he's not playing the Pack

Matt Stafford throws like Cutler. What with all the side arm throws and the ball goes out like a pitcher throwing a screwball

Cutler not getting hurt too bad (I think) The Pack needs him and even though he plays for the bores, I think he got a bad deal after the Championship game 2 years ago

Browns won again screwing up their draft.

RG3 III has an elastic leg.

Falcons have been exposed as the frauds they are

Crosby hit 2 out of 3

The Queenies have Christian Ponder

Jets have a chance to make the playoffs so all their fans will get riled up about it only to come crashing down

I can still talk on the phone and drive at the same time in the dark and rain and not hit anything.

Craig is on a roll!

Negatives.

Can't get wood stain out of my old jeans

Contractors at work don't know how to pitch a concrete floor

Dolphins forgot about Pumpernickle

Josh Sitton can get called for holding using only his hip

Green Bay didn't get enough snow

a $2 muffin fan can take out a $30,000 air handler

I'm on call all week

The Dream team won for the first time since Sept.

Bills /Rams were on local Sunday

Michael Irvin is still on NFL Network!

JimD

After further review:

Positives;

AP is AP. I hate the Queenies but love watching him run when he's not playing the Pack

Matt Stafford throws like Cutler. What with all the side arm throws and the ball goes out like a pitcher throwing a screwball

Cutler not getting hurt too bad (I think) The Pack needs him and even though he plays for the bores, I think he got a bad deal after the Championship game 2 years ago

Crosby hit 2 out of 3

Jets have a chance to make the playoffs so all their fans will get riled up about it only to come crashing down

I can still talk on the phone and drive at the same time in the dark and rain and not hit anything.

Craig is on a roll!

Negatives.

I'm on call all week

WTF are you talking about? :scratchead: :popcorn:

stevasaurus

I can still talk on the phone and drive at the same time in the dark and rain and not hit anything. (quote)

Did you figure that out yesterday??? :) :) :bow-blue:

squonk

After further review:

Positives;

Crosby hit 2 out of 3

Craig is on a roll!

Negatives.

I'm on call all week

WTF are you talking about? :scratchead::popcorn:

A quick review of the NFL weekend and the past week in general. :) :)

squonk

I can still talk on the phone and drive at the same time in the dark and rain and not hit anything. (quote)

Did you figure that out yesterday??? :) :) :bow-blue:

I got called in because the fire alarm system was going nuts but the fire dept hadn't showed up.Stinkin contractors screwed up the fire system too. Switchboard and mechanic on duty are freaking out and SOMEONE CALLS ME FROM 1/2 WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!! Great hearing from you Steve!! :):bow-blue: :thumbs: Edited by squonk

squonk

It's Bear week!! :)

yogiposter.jpg

stevasaurus

OMG...BROWNS LOOSE...BEARS LOOSE...JUST ONE MORE DISGUSTING SUNDAY IN THE NFL Joe, I am thinking about drowning my sorrows....with the good stuff. :bow-blue: .

• Like 2

squonk

Missed most of the game. I'm on call this weekend and had to spend today at work. I really feel sorry for you Chicago guys. Not because the Bears lost. While driving to work I turned on the radio to a local Syracuse station and the Bears radio network was on. Those announcers are HORRIBLE!!! What little of the game I saw, I watched it on a feed from London, by the commercials I saw, the British love their cologne and perfumes.

++++++

The division is ours

The train came and left the Bears in their dust

Claymaker back

JJ with 3 TD's

Jay is still Jay

Brandon Marshall going all crying eyes in the post game press conference

Stevasauras sounds like Dougie Buffone (must be an Illinois thing)

--------

Browns lost but have hope for the future

Mason Crosby :banghead:

stupid punt play

65019_4353947730084_1598872078_n.jpgfunny-canada-pics-canadian-street-gangs-bears-on-the-road_zps544d44c4.jpg

8124002828_cu5rrtlerp_zpsddb2bf68.jpgchi-hate_zps1b9732a5.jpg

• Like 1

JimD

Another average day in Loseland. :deadhorse:

• Like 2

rydogg

Sad day in football...Pack wins the division but hopefully not the Superbowl :handgestures-fingerscrossed: I had to go find a youtube video of the Packers Seahawks game to help brighten my day :teasing-poke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWayQ6Y340k

• Like 1

squonk

Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl trophy case:

47644233d1256425532-nfl-atlanta-dallas-momma-dont-let-your-trophycase_zpse95e4d9b.jpg

rydogg

Minnesota Vikings Super Bowl trophy case:

47644233d1256425532-nfl-atlanta-dallas-momma-dont-let-your-trophycase_zpse95e4d9b.jpg

This is true....never won a Superbowl and probably never will but being from Minnesota doesn't automatically make me a Vikings fan that is like assuming a person from NY is a Jets/Giants fan...I am more of an "anti packer" the only time I cheer on the vikes is when they play the packers. I still wish Zygi would have packed up his team and headed to LA like he threatened to do if they did not get their new stadium.

• Like 1

squonk

In my book you're a fan of a team because you like them for what they are, not because you hate another. I hate the Cowboys, does that make me a Giant or Redskin fan? No. I hate the Pats. Does that make me a Jets or Bills fan even though I'm in N.Y? No. I became a fan because of Lombardi and Starr. Stick with the team weather good or bad. No fair weather fandom for me. I had a cousin who was a fan of any team in first place. I hated that.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :orcs-cheers: The Vikings Super Bowl Trophy Case...that is classic. Always Da Bears fan.

Terry M

Yep, Thats what the vikes Super Bowl Trophy case alright!! Pretty hard to disagree with that. Thats why the Vikes don't under stand the Half full/ Half empty concept... It's always empty behind the glass for them and their hands seem to be empty when they want to run for a touch down.

Still can't stand the packers... they have another problem....They're full of it!!

Was in Chicago on sunday and the Bears Fans are the Greatest to talk to!!!! DA Bears

• Like 2

squonk

Bears fans are great fans. Went to the Bills/Bears many years ago in Buffalo. Parking lot was half full of Bears. The Packer game was 3/4 Packer fans. This was back when "Mr. Int" was the QB Looked like Lambeau East. My brother had Bills season tickets. They got first pick on the tickets before they went on sale to the general public. I needed 4 tickets to the Packers game. He went in July the first day they were available. They opened at 10 in the morning and were sold out at 1:00. He said he was about 200th in line. Never saw anything like it in over 20 yrs. of having season tickets. You're right Packer and their fans are full of it. Full of PRIDE AND TRADITION!!!! :) :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Mike's right Terry. My sister is a Green Bay Packer's fan (disgusting) and she is full of it too. :) :) :) At least one of us is always happy though.

Edited by stevasaurus

squonk

Dang! Missed a shutout! :)

squonk

OMG!!! Steve!! You'll have to cheer for the Packers against the Queenies!!! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OMG...what a completely DISGUSTING thought. Mike, you don't think that Green Bay would lose on purpose to keep DA BEARS out of the playoffs...do ya???

MalMac

As a Packer Backer Cheese Head I can say that the rivalry and hatred between the two teams is so great that I could almost see the pack doing that. If things were just the opposite I could see the Bears doing it to.

squonk

There is NO WAY the Pack loses on purpose to keep the Bears out. They WANT THE BEARS AND CUTLER IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! 316596_2038285519189_273475168_n_zps875627a5.jpg

squonk
vikes-color-purple_zps7126d015.jpg

JimD

Anybody remember the Browns here?? :confusion-confused: Oh, that's right.THEY LOST AGAIN YESTERDAY!! smiley-angry021.gif