Sign in to follow this  

here's a few photos (i hope) of a 701 i'm rebuilding. got it last spring from a shed it had been in for years.

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

• Like 3

Say there DCLARKE what part of central Ill. are you from, I'm in east central Ill near Watseka. Let me know thanks wingrider.

GREAT JOB :thumbs::banghead:

the first WH I drove was my dad's new 701 it still my favorite WH of all time

that's me sitting on it in my avitar (5 year's old)

• Like 1

Nice work so far!

Good looking restore :thumbs: What is under the cover ??

My guess is the car is a 2004-5 Honda Civic Si hatchback.

Say there DCLARKE what part of central Ill. are you from, I'm in east central Ill near Watseka. Let me know thanks wingrider.

thanks for the comments guys. wingrider - i live in pawnee, just south of springfield. stevebp - it's a 2008 honda civic ex-l. raider - good guess. now that i finally got a digital camera, i'll keep you posted as i go.

Fantastic job! :thumbs:

If that is your first restore.......I can't wait to see how you are going to try and top that for your next one! :banghead:

Great lookin' tractor, Denny. :banghead: Nice job. :thumbs:

thanks, ray. p.m. sent.

Very nice job on that 701 looks better then new

Very nice 701. Your shop is wwaaaaaaaaayyyyy clean. :thumbs:

the deck was beyond repair so i'm building a new one. i cut the wheel brackets off to use as patterns and had new ones made from 1/8" steel so they won't bend as easily.DSC00302.jpgDSC00303.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent work, Denny. :banghead: Everything is so meticulous. :thumbs: Any luck locating a nice gas cap?

Excellent work, Denny. :banghead: Everything is so meticulous. :thumbs: Any luck locating a nice gas cap?

thanks ray, no luck yet on the cap. a buddy at work thinks the cap on his harley might work, also checking into a cap from a '67 or '68 camaro and the early 50's chevy pickups. sooner or later i'll find something. the hunt is half the fun. denny.