Sign in to follow this  
peter lena

crc electrical spray , 2-26 , good stuff, pete

peter lena

media_a1394360-9de7-406c-9b2e-1e94c1616b

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

peter lena

regularly use this , or similar in my electrical  changes , usually a reroute , to reduce tight / chafing / cracked wire runs . easy to redo a run, verify as you go so you know its good . increase grounding , don't just think that a run is complete , verify at every step . also alligator clip test wires to lay out flow , then redo for solid electrical connection . wire cable wrap , stick on tye wrap mount points . go over every part of it , nagging electrical issues  made me change to this detail . pete

• Excellent 1

Snoopy11

WOW! I wish I had known this years ago! Thanks for sharing Pete! Excellent problem solving and lubrication education as usual! :greetings-waveyellow:

I am going to pick up a can of this next time I go to Lowes... :banana-dance:

Don

• Thanks 1

peter lena

@Snoopy11  back in the day , was helping out electricians , lay out , pneumatic  electrical   runs on control boards , did a lot of cross trade work, wanted to get more time with them , but was only there to cover a short time . learned a lot of basics , this was part of line flow assurance , sparky , pete   

• Excellent 1

c-series don

I love the smell of CRC, reminds me of the marina I worked at as a kid!! It was like Frank’s Red Hot sauce, they put that sh** on everything! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2