jeremi3210

Jacob's pull

jeremi3210

We did good this weekend! Me and Jacob got full pulls, we ended up 4th for Jacob and 6th for me out of 18. Still not bad! All the cub guys are starting to ask alot of questions about wheel horses! We only got beat by the big money pullers! 

Edited by jeremi3210
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 8

Pullstart

Better luck next time Jeremi and Steve!  :laughing-rolling:  Good work Jacob!

• Haha 1

jeremi3210
3 hours ago, Pullstart said:

Better luck next time Jeremi and Steve!  :laughing-rolling:  Good work Jacob!

Iam happy seeing him do good! Its all about the kids with me on this! I gave my second pull to his buddy that came along, his eyes looked like dinner plates when he was done and was to scared at the time to attempt a repull because he went first in the class. But now he is all over market place looking for a tractor! Lol! I told him he can run mine till he gets his own!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

I just sold my C-161 Briggs Twin to a guy who wants to start pulling!  Here’s his new machine with his 5 year old son Henry’s C-120 Auto (painted with sidewalk chalk!)

BA603D7E-2880-421F-830B-39357BD0AE66.jpeg

• Like 3

jeremi3210
43 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

I just sold my C-161 Briggs Twin to a guy who wants to start pulling!  Here’s his new machine with his 5 year old son Henry’s C-120 Auto (painted with sidewalk chalk!)

That would make a nice puller! Hitch, weight and wheelie bars are the most important things! And placement of the weight. Driving will come in time, sometimes just putting your arm forward is enough to keep the front down and also learning how to steer with your body, if it's pulling ya left lean left to go right! All that makes a huge difference! I probably have less than 400 dollars a peice into my pullers and we compete very good with the guys that money don't matter to! That's what I always tell Jacob when he losses to someone that has 5 g's into there stuff! I'd consider that a win! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Heatingman
On 8/20/2022 at 9:18 PM, jeremi3210 said:

We did good this weekend! Me and Jacob got full pulls, we ended up 4th for Jacob and 6th for me out of 18. Still not bad! All the cub guys are starting to ask alot of questions about wheel horses! We only got beat by the big money pullers! 

I know almost nothing about the sport/past time.

But why are the weights moving toward the tractor during the run? 

jeremi3210
8 hours ago, Heatingman said:

I know almost nothing about the sport/past time.

But why are the weights moving toward the tractor during the run? 

That makes the sled harder to pull.the farther you go.

• Like 1