Ed Kennell

Harvest Time

c-series don

Ed, did you say 30 minutes in the microwave? 

• Like 1

8ntruck

That dish looks go ok.  Kind of a vegetable lazgnia, isn't it?

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, c-series don said:

Ed, did you say 30 minutes in the microwave? 

Yep, I brown the meat (burger or sausage) first.     Then  microwave the dish on high for 20m. and check the veggies with a fork for tenderness.   Usually takes 30 min. total in my micro.

• Like 3

Tractorhead

Sounds yummy.👌 

Thanks for that idea👍

oliver2-44

It’s always interesting to see gardens in various stages at the same time across the country. My small garden is long finished producing and dried up. In Central Texas we are now classified to be in extreme drought. 27 days in July over 100F.  High temp was 105 today. We normally have lots of high90 and some 100/102F days, but we’ve had 5 105F days in June-July.  Like the garden I’m withered up at that temp. 

Edited by oliver2-44
  • Sad 1

Ed Kennell
9 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

It’s always interesting to see gardens in various stages at the same time across the country. My small garden is long finished producing and dried up. In Central Texas we are now classified to be in extreme drought. 27 days in July over 100F.  High temp was 105 today. We normally have lots of high90 and some 100/102F days, but we’ve had 5 105F days in June-July.  Like the garden I’m withered up at that temp. 

We are forecast to have our hottest day of the summer today ...96F.       We do feel blessed not having  the extreme heat, drought, flooding, fires and tornados that other areas of the country are experiencing.        A few weeks of cold and a couple snow storms each year seems pretty minor.

Be careful and stay safe in that heat Jim.

Edited by Ed Kennell

rjg854
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

We do feel blessed not having  the extreme heat, drought, flooding, fires and tornados that other areas of the country are experiencing.        A few weeks of cold and a couple snow storms each year seems pretty minor.

:text-yeahthat: