DeepH2O

North Mississippi Anyone?

DeepH2O

Just throwing out a feeler and seeing if anyone is close to North MS? I’m in Tupelo. Yeah, birthplace of The King! Mr. Presley. 

• Thanks 1

Sparky

Welcome to RedSquare ! 

953 nut

:WRS:

I would imagine finding Wheel Horses in Northern Mississippi is a bit difficult. Many of us live in areas with few members near by but through Red Square we all live in the same neighborhood.

Our Member Map shows a few members for the entire state and they are all south of you. The ones from Oxford have been inactive for several years so no help there.

1387493750_Screenshot(59).png.a7c69e86ecdd7395a5c1f40da0974f2a.png

• Like 2

pacer

Yeah, the pickings are slim down here .... I'm over in La (Shreveport area) and theres a few in Tx. But, as mentioned, with the huge membership - and camaderie? of this group you can most always get a problem solved.

• Like 2

DeepH2O
1 hour ago, pacer said:

Yeah, the pickings are slim down here .... I'm over in La (Shreveport area) and theres a few in Tx. But, as mentioned, with the huge membership - and camaderie? of this group you can most always get a problem solved.

My mom is from there and my grandparents live in Shreveport! Also, my 312-8 originated from New Iberia. My other other grandparents and Dad were from New Iberia. My grandpa bought the 312-8 and another from a dealer there. Also, I work with tons of people from LA. I work in offshore drilling. 

• Like 1

DeepH2O
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:

I would imagine finding Wheel Horses in Northern Mississippi is a bit difficult. Many of us live in areas with few members near by but through Red Square we all live in the same neighborhood.

Our Member Map shows a few members for the entire state and they are all south of you. The ones from Oxford have been inactive for several years so no help there.

1387493750_Screenshot(59).png.a7c69e86ecdd7395a5c1f40da0974f2a.png

Yeah, I had went through the map and had reached out to several people but like you said, I guess they’re inactive. 

• Like 1