857lover

PA wheel horse show

Pullstart

Did you make it for anything tonight?  @857lover @danweikert21?

• Like 1

Farmall cub 1957

We went today and left tonight had a good time hopefully see your there next year

6CDC3DFC-1BC8-470E-AAA4-47E4E27FE73D.jpeg

• Like 4

adsm08

I just got home.

Got to talk to a bunch of RS members, look at a bunch of tractors, buy stuff the wife won't approve of, all in all a great way to kill a morning. Now I get to spend the afternoon installing all the new parts I got.

Edited by adsm08
  • Like 2

857lover
15 hours ago, Pullstart said:

we are still here 

857lover
15 hours ago, Pullstart said:

no we came to hang out and meet some people from the forum but we didn’t seem to see anyone 

• Sad 1

Pullstart
8 hours ago, 857lover said:

no we came to hang out and meet some people from the forum but we didn’t seem to see anyone 

bummer man! We took off around 3:20 today with our camper rig.  Thursday and Friday are the best days to be there!

7DA5F2FE-1945-4E12-AA9A-ADC26A0F72FF.jpeg

• Heart 1

adsm08
10 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

bummer man! We took off around 3:20 today with our camper rig.  Thursday and Friday are the best days to be there!

I don't know how you do it. I mean, I know it's possible to travel from this area to parts of Michigan in about 8 hours, but yikes. I get antsy being away from home for two or three days, and 5 hours in a car at a shot is about my limit.

Pullstart
7 hours ago, adsm08 said:

I don't know how you do it. I mean, I know it's possible to travel from this area to parts of Michigan in about 8 hours, but yikes. I get antsy being away from home for two or three days, and 5 hours in a car at a shot is about my limit.

We drove until about 9:30 and set up camp in a service station in OH.  We’re just getting up to start driving again.  My “one regert “ AC cover is holding up with the gorilla tape job :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

adsm08
1 hour ago, Pullstart said:

We drove until about 9:30 and set up camp in a service station in OH.  We’re just getting up to start driving again.  My “one regert “ AC cover is holding up with the gorilla tape job :handgestures-thumbupright:

Good. I forgot to pack the welding torch when I loaded Saturday morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
On 6/25/2022 at 2:02 PM, 857lover said:

were you two pretty much the last ones to get interviewed by Wild Bill?  I think my wife recorded it when y’all thanked the RedSquare group for helping you guys out…