squonk

No for sale items in the center show area

squonk

Club has a new rule this year. No for sale items in the center show area. I think attendance may be down this year and the center oval won't be as full as it is. I've set up my "hospitality tent" in the same spot the last 8 years and really don't want to move. I have only 2 things left that haven't been Pre-Sold. Might just leave them in the truck and have anyone who has already bought/ paid/ said they will take them stop by and we'll just walk out to the truck to get them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

AMC RULES

Screenshot_20220608-061526_Gallery.jpg.68c66fcea44ca62c8e2bc34250736cce.jpg

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Pre-Sold. Might just leave them in the truck and have anyone who has already bought/ paid/ said they will take them stop by and we'll just walk out to the truck to get them.

I have a  couple  spaces available on the bucket trailer Mike.   

102_3177.JPG.dd9156a78c8e3aba0f756620426d60da.JPG      

And now offering FREE DELIVERY.

104_0606.JPG.0348f4a11d6ad1b7f9076f5dbf31e4c1.JPG

104_0608.JPG.b942e8ef1a7c5276901c199da5e06ac3.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

rjg854

So the new custom is finished :scratchead:  I must have missed seeing that with the kitchen remodel I had going on.  Looks good :text-bravo:

Ed Kennell
5 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

So the new custom is finished 

Not finished Randy,  but drivable.

• Like 2

SPINJIM

There has always been a shortage of space in the SELLING area, and plenty of space in the center oval.  There have been disputes in the SELLING area between sellers who take up too much space.  New policy will make that worse.   I always have both show tractors and excess parts to sell as most of us do.  Now I'll be forced to take everything to an already crowded area.   Not a good decision.

• Like 3

ri702bill

And as Bob Dylan sang over 50 years ago - "and the times, they are a-changin'"...

• Like 1

Pullstart

I’m kind of excited about some of the show rule changes.  No speeds excess of 5 mph.  Speed was getting kind of out of hand.  I love the ability to still cruise the show… but would absolutely hate to see someone injured by a zooming tractor.

• Excellent 2

squonk
3 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

I’m kind of excited about some of the show rule changes.  No speeds excess of 5 mph.  Speed was getting kind of out of hand.  I love the ability to still cruise the show… but would absolutely hate to see someone injured by a zooming tractor.

Speed limit has been in the rules for a while. Doesn't seem to slow down the kids.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

SylvanLakeWH

New speed limit pacesetter vehicle:

gotta get @Vinylguy to do some stealth :wh: stickers and it’ll be all set… :ph34r:

image.jpeg.db58fba9e077953e6a573d7446384dbd.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

roadapples

I thought that was always the rule but no one enforced it. But I could be wrong, its happened before...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2